With integrated end-user experience monitoring, granular transaction capture, and HDAnalytics, SteelCentral APM is the only application performance management solution.
AppResponse for Riverbed SteelCentral
Anywhere a problem can occur, including the end user device, the network, or networks and application infrastructures. IT operations staff frequently recognize a problem but are unable to reach the proper level of analysis quickly or easily enough. Expert staff frequently needs to be removed from crucial projects in order to investigate the problem.
IT operations teams require a performance management solution that offers visibility across the entire application delivery environment. Before the enterprise is harmed, they require intelligence into end-user experience, application transactions, and network performance.
Riverbed SteelCentral Web Analyzer
Due to the complex nature of modern applications, monitoring the end-user experience is critical to understanding application delivery quality and business health. If you don’t provide the full picture, users can be dissatisfied and lose revenue. SteelCentral Web Analyzer provides end-user experience (EUE) monitoring for web applications, including cloud environments and mobile users.
For more information, Riverbed License
The Riverbed SteelCentral Web Analyzer Solution
The Riverbed SteelCentral Web Analyzer key features
SteelCentral Web Analyzer includes the following features:
- Record actual user behavior and final performance.
- Generate alerts on performance threshold violations.
- Monthly subscription price is based on verified page views.
- Support for Ajax GET and POST calls and creating transactions.
- Contains individual records with rich details for each page view.
- Record all web transactions 24/7 for forensic and troubleshooting purposes.
- Measure performance by app, page, user, geographic location, browser, and platform type.
- Quickly find and analyze every transaction, providing a powerful and highly optimized search across all transactions.
- It provides a web-based graphical interface that allows users to access and analyze real-time and historical performance data from anywhere.
- Add additional resources like Server Latency, Network Latency, Browser Render Time, Redirect Time, DNS Lookup Latency to show response time.
- Store and analyze performance and forensics data on a highly scalable and available SaaS platform, eliminating the need for a hosting server.
- Report on key performance metrics including end-to-end response time, total response time, page view metrics and industry standard apps to measure user satisfaction with your app.
Riverbed SteelCentral AppInternals
Modern applications often involve dozens of virtual and physical servers across multiple tiers to complete a single transaction. Along the way, it uses third-party and/or cloud services and runs multiple database queries. Troubleshooting performance issues is difficult, and coordinating troubleshooting between application support and development teams is even more difficult.
Monitoring the end-user experience is critical to understanding application delivery quality and business health. The end-user experience must be integrated with code-level transaction tracing, in-depth application component monitoring, and powerful analytics that provide a complete picture that ensures rapid problem diagnosis.
The Riverbed SteelCentral AppInternals Solution
The licensed Riverbed SteelCentral AppInternals is a comprehensive APM for production environments that provides deep insight into the performance of complex, multi-tiered applications. It enables application teams to see everything they need to quickly and collaboratively identify, resolve and troubleshoot application performance issues. It combines code-level transaction monitoring with end-user experience monitoring, fine-grained application component monitoring, and big data-driven performance analysis to monitor every transaction from the browser to the backend database.
The Riverbed SteelCentral AppInternals key features
- Minimize the down time of the application
- Provides trading and compliance performance with SLA
- Change multiple statistics to identify causal relationships
- Drilling switch with no problems with specific transactions (service, code)
- Follow all the transactions through the back and store it for a real and historical analysis.
- Quickly determine the cause of the route to the code level to accelerate the problem solving.
- Identify the location in which the problem -browser, network, server, database or app appears
- It greatly improves the efficiency and cooperation between applications assistance teams and development.
- In fact, with the help of real statistics about the experience of the end user, the issue of detecting application problems
- Measures the final transaction time of web applications and pages and offers immediate notifications for changing performance.
Big Data Analytics provides real answers
AppInternals’ big data analytics enables application development and support teams to evaluate user transaction performance in multiple steps at all application levels to understand how the system impacts transaction performance. Transaction Trace Store Records and indexes all transaction traces, not just patterns, in a large data store. As each transaction is captured, application teams always have the critical data they need at their fingertips. Simple, powerful and transparent search that quickly and easily finds a transaction in the billions and speeds up problem resolution.
AppInternals includes a big data-driven correlation engine that automates remediation by identifying cause-and-effect relationships between hundreds of thousands of performance metrics across multiple application tiers. Proprietary big data analysis automatically identifies anomalous patterns in thousands of performance metrics, enabling proactive performance management.