Splunk company’s security software, known as Splunk Phantom, is able to reduce some of the repetitive SOC tasks of organizations by automating security analysis and analysis processes. This software can identify all kinds of threats and suspicious traffic by creating a platform for analyzing and identifying huge amounts of data. The licensed Splunk Phantom module is installed on Splunk Enterprise software and has a high speed in data processing to integrate and automate security processes in all kinds of networks and services with the ability to apply policies based on the type, location of IPs, applications, suspicious URLs, reduce risk and vulnerability.
This licensed software can also provide an accurate report of types of data consumption and threats, which is suitable for use in medium and large organizations and SOC security operation centers. Also, with the support of Cloud platforms and advanced technologies, this software is an intelligent software for analyzing huge Big Data information, for automating processes and applying policies according to the results obtained from the analyzed logs.
For more information, Splunk License
The licensed Splunk Phantom enables teams to work smarter by performing automated actions on their security infrastructure in seconds, instead of hours or more when done manually. Teams can code workflows in Phantom’s automated playbooks using the visual editor or the built-in Python development environment. By offloading these repetitive tasks, teams can focus their attention on the most business-critical decisions.
Also, this software has the possibility of coordinating with all kinds of services and network equipment such as firewalls. This software can reduce organizational costs and risks with SOAR technology to establish security, synchronization, automation and quick response.
Splunk Phantom key features
- Integration of network notifications
- Simulating attacks to assess vulnerabilities
- The ability to tag data to speed up processes
- Advanced search based on applied principles
- Support of Third Party and Open API software
- Data cataloging to speed up the reporting and search process
- Support of cloud networks such as (AWS) Amazon Web Services
- Ability to coordinate with On-Premise, Cloud, Hybrid and IOT networks
- Ability to manage advanced notifications and reports based on defined logs
- Accurate reporting of all types of data and threats based on applied policies
- Announcing the status of processes through configurable management dashboards
- Supporting KPI standards to evaluate the quality and efficiency of services in the organization
- Using advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning to identify patterns and discover new vulnerabilities
- Equipped with MaxMind software to investigate IPs and the geographical location of IPs, it causes accurate analysis of events
- Equipped with PhishTank software with the ability to check the correctness of Internet URL addresses, it prevents phishing attacks.
- Equipped with Palo Alto Networks (PAN) Firewall software, this software is able to apply policies on traffic and limit suspicious IPs and URLs by Palo Alto, a powerful company that manufactures the most powerful firewalls in the world.
- The ability to be compatible with Ansible and create a Playbook to automate tasks and configuration. In Splunk Playbooks, it is possible to group based on the type of function and specific configuration of each group. Also, by using Playbook, you can easily automate MaxMind and PAN Firewall software.
- Splunk Phantom is able to quickly identify countless information such as IP, email, traffic, software and other data and apply security policies based on it.
- Equipped with (SOAR) Security, Orchestration, Automation and Response technology to establish security, synchronization, automation and response