Cisco TelePresence License
Table of Contents
For more information, Cisco TMS License Part Number
Cisco TelePresence License: Telepresence conferences are most effective – and most often attended – when they can be set up easily. With Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS), you don’t need to be concerned with the equipment being used or where people are located. To schedule a meeting, you tell Cisco TMS which rooms you want to use and how many people will be joining the meeting. Cisco TMS will automatically book the conference rooms and necessary ports for your conference.
To help invite participants, Cisco TMS integrates and searches directories and external information sources. It also integrates with Microsoft Exchange with Outlook clients so users can book Cisco video meetings using existing workflows. As a self-service solution, Cisco TMS helps lower your video conferencing costs and increase user satisfaction. Schedule, Control, and Manage Your Cisco TelePresence Conferences.
Cisco TMS provides scheduling, control, and management of Cisco TelePresence conferencing and media services infrastructure plus endpoints, enabling you to improve productivity, reduce costs, and increase return on your Cisco TelePresence investments.
Generally ،Cisco TMS simplifies network administration through powerful scheduling, configuration, and provisioning capabilities, making Cisco TMS vital to any Cisco TelePresence deployment. Take a look at these Cisco management suites in the image below:
Cisco TMS Features
Cisco TMS offers rapid, large-scale deployments of up to 100,000 Cisco TelePresence users, endpoints, and soft clients across disparate customer locations, including up to 5,000 direct-managed endpoint and infrastructure devices.
Cisco TMS automates and simplifies the management of Cisco TelePresence meetings and Cisco Telepresence infrastructure resources, reducing your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Cisco TMS makes scheduling Cisco TelePresence meetings more accessible with a range of tools including a simple and intuitive web Smart Scheduler, Microsoft Exchange and Outlook integration, and advanced booking capabilities for experienced concierge administrators.
Natural user experience:
Cisco TMS reduces complexity and makes it easy for users to start and join meetings on time with One Button to Push (OBTP) for select Cisco TelePresence systems and intuitive how-to-join instructions for other participants, including one-click-to-join for people joining with Cisco® Meeting App or with Cisco WebEx® if using Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) Hybrid.
- Centralized management of all conferences, impromptu and scheduled, in real time
- Flexible scheduling tools designed to meet the needs of basic users for quick conference creation, including integration with Microsoft Exchange for scheduling through Outlook clients and advanced conference booking options for sophisticated users
- One-Button-to-Push (OBTP) to make it easy to join a meeting when scheduling resources on premises with Cisco Meeting Server and Cisco TelePresence Server or with Cisco WebEx Video (Cloud CMR) meetings
- Scheduling and OBTP with the Microsoft Skype for Business Outlook add-in using Cisco Meeting Server
- Robust and flexible phone book management that supports synchronization with a wide range of directories, including external sources for easy contact management.
Cisco TelePresence License
Cisco TMS needs specific licenses to activate certain features.