Cisco Wireless License
Wireless Networking Technology
Strengthen business-focused applications for employees, customers, and communities on the move. Improve the end-user experience on legacy and cutting edge wireless devices with industry-leading performance and advanced technology from Cisco.
Cisco wireless networking combines the mobility of wireless with the performance of wired networks, offering a dramatic performance increase compared to legacy 802.11a/g networks. Cisco delivers 802.11n and 802.11ac excellence designed to effectively support a vast range of business-focused wireless networks. from the most basic to today’s most demanding high-density environments.
Go beyond Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) access. Establish a network, security, and management framework when creating a true mobile workspace for your always-on employees.
- Integrated multi-level security policy and enforcement to protect your network and data
- Consistent policy management and enforcement
- Single integrated solution to simplify delivery of applications, data, and collaboration services
- Application visibility and control for improved user experience and security
- Mobility Services from Cisco and our partners that provide the expertise you need
Connected Mobile Experiences
Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) is enabled by the Mobility Services Engine (MSE), with the CMX license working in coordination with the Cisco Wireless Network. The CMX Wi-Fi location-based services offering helps venue owners and retailers engage and better understand their customers using mobility and location intelligence from the Wi-Fi network. CMX capabilities of Mobility Services Engine offer:
- Location-based Wi-Fi analytics for visibility into the number of visitors, their dwell time, and their movements
- Simple guest access and a customized landing experience
- Online and social analytics to better understand customer demographics and their mobile behavior
- An API and SDK to make it easy to create location-based applications and services
CMX helps you build a stronger relationship with customers through a more personalized mobile user experience.
Cisco High Density Experience
Cisco High Density Experience (HDX) improves the performance of legacy and cutting edge wireless and mobile devices with advanced technologies. HDX consists of Turbo Performance, Clean Air with 80MHz support, Client Link 3.0, and Optimized Roaming.
- Cisco High Density Experience (HDX) for 802.11ac
HDX helps optimize performance, mitigation, scalability, and roaming for high-density wireless networks.
- Turbo Performance
This technology allows the access point to support a large number of clients without performance degradation.
- Clean Air
It offers 80 MHz support and uses silicon-level intelligence to create a self-healing, self-optimizing wireless network that mitigates the effects of wireless interference.
- Optimized Roam
Clients can roam more intelligently and cleanly between access points. It prevents negative experiences for Wi-Fi users by monitoring the device connection quality and proactively prompting poorly-performing client devices to seek better connections sooner.
Application Visibility and Control (AVC)
Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC) solution for wireless networks identifies more than 1000 business- or consumer-class applications using deep packet inspection (DPI). With this extraordinary visibility into application traffic, administrators can mark applications for further prioritization, or block them for security reasons or to conserve limited network bandwidth. AVC offers these benefits:
Improved Quality of Experience
Proactive monitoring and end-to-end application visibility accelerate troubleshooting and reduce network downtime.
Better Network Management
Network capacity management and planning improve through greater visibility of application usage and performance.