GFI HelpDesk License
Support tickets, knowledge base and chat in one integrated helpdesk solution Manage customer questions and support more easily See the full picture of your customer’s activity at-a-glance DATASHEET Go beyond the typical helpdesk Companies quickly outgrow customer support based on shared mailboxes like firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shared mailboxes have a negative e!ect on team responsiveness, productivity and turn-around time to support requests. With a helpdesk solution, customer queries are handled in an organised timely fashion
Manage customer questions and support more easily See the full picture of your customer’s activity…at-a-glance GFI HelpDesk is self-hosted, service desk software that consolidates and integrates support functionality.
For more information, GFI License
- Customers can easily log tickets through email, chat or other applications…and track them to know they’re being addressed.
- Sta! can see, create, assign and close support tickets. People inside your company can collaborate through helpdesk notes to solve issues.
- Teams can create rules for automatic responses or routing based on ticket properties, ticket content, the type of customer and more.
- Add chat widgets on your website for improved customer interaction and support. Go beyond your typical helpdesk
- Standard and Customizable reporting—GFI HelpDesk comes with comprehensive standard reports and customizable report functionality to deliver insights on your customers, products and services, and support response.
- Multi-language—Support your customers in multiple languages (English (GB), English (US), Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch).
- Create your own knowledge base—Generate and add to a library to help your customers answer their own questions with standard information, how-to’s, and instructions.
- SLAs—Build SLAs for response or resolution times to track tickets and customers who most need attention.
- Powerful theme engine to fully customize the look and feel of GFI HelpDesk making it match the look and feel of your front facing sites giving one unified experience for your customers. GFI HelpDesk can bring together every interaction your customer has with your business. You can log page views, orders, shipping history, and help desk searches, or capture events from your own product, app, or service and see it all in real-time. Support teams can know so much more about the customers they help. This makes the support experience richer for the customer and easier for your team.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS GFI HelpDesk
can be hosted in the customer’s own infrastructure, on-premise or in any public cloud infrastructure that supports MySQL and PHP 7.1+
- 2 GB RAM
- 20 GB Hard Disk Space
- 2 GHz CPU
OS: Windows Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian)