GFI is a global company with sufficient knowledge of the current needs of computer systems in any region of the world. The company has been focused on providing solutions that meet the needs of a wide range of users around the world and even recognizing the needs of businesses ahead of the market.
Software produced by GFI License can be divided into four groups:
- Management services
- Web and mail server security systems
- Network security systems and solutions
- Document archiving products and fax system
There are some models of this company that are not used more than other products produced by this company. Here are some of them:
- GFI LanGard
- GFI FaxMarker
- GFI MailArchiver
- GFI WebMonitor
- GFI MailEssential
- GFI EventsManager
This software allows you to scan, identify and repair vulnerabilities in the network so that you can finally secure your organizational network with the least problems.
Features of this product:
- Provides accurate and comprehensive network security
- Wake-on-LAN support to turn the computer on and off to scan and save energy
- Ability to publish scripts and install dedicated software at the level of enterprise networks
- The ability to integrate with more than 2,500 security applications that are critical to the network
- Ability to reduce the total cost of purchasing and owning security software at very competitive prices with a GFI license
- Automatically install security patches for Microsoft, MacOS and other applications on different operating systems
- Centralize network vulnerability scanning, security patch management, and network inspection in one tool
- Descriptive reports include managerial and comparative information and comply with standards such as SOX, PCI-DSS and HIPAA
- Ability to perform more than 50,000 security assessments across the network, including computers, printers, routers, switches and even virtual environments
- This platform, by providing automatic operation options, helps you to implement network security protection with the least administrative hassle.
- It has a powerful dashboard that can process security inspections to provide an overall picture of the network security situation.
- Assisting administrators to comply with PCI DSS and other international security standards (GLBA, GLB, SOX, HIPAA, E.G., GCSxCoCo)
This platform from the GFI License product line, which also has its own licenses, is a fax server that enables the process of sending and receiving faxes on in-network systems in an easy and cost-effective and secure way. This new tool, which eliminates the problems associated with manual faxing, allows users to send and receive faxes directly via email or other applications.
Using this tool provides users with the following benefits:
- Easy to use and set up
- Very reasonable cost and fast return on investment
- Meets the need for multiple fax machines in one company
- Fax from email, multitasking tools, apps and mobile gadgets
- Ability to send automatic faxes through the company’s applications (anything that can be printed will also be possible to fax)
- Ability to use existing telephone lines and no need to change, use of fax through IP, connect to online fax services for combination faxes
- Email to Fax and Fax to Email capabilities through cloud-based email servers such as Lotus Domino, Gmail, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, etc.
By ordering and licensing this product, incoming emails from companies and organizations are automatically stored in a centrally secure space. This way you can easily access these emails and search among them.
The benefits you get by using this software:
- Managing the company’s important email records in a secure and efficient way is another benefit of this tool.
- With the help of Mailnsights report, security breaches can be prevented and effective management of corporate email users can be done.
- Virtual emails and their attachments can be accessed anytime, anywhere via Microsoft Outlook on networked devices such as laptops, cell phones, and tablets.
- Reduce risks due to a complete and secure archive of emails that improve productivity and reduce organization storage costs. Based on this, the history of emails can be stored in a separate database and the performance and benefits of the email server can be extended beyond unlimited mailboxes.
Using the GFI WebMonitor product, you can monitor web browsing and downloads on the network through interactive and multi-level reports. You can also control users’ Internet usage and increase employee productivity by restricting access to some websites. You can also secure your network infrastructure by ensuring that downloaded files are free of viruses, spyware, and other malware.
This product has different versions:
- Web Filtering
- Web Security
- Unified Protection (which is a combination of the above two versions)
This tool is used as a solution against internet spam. Features of this tool include the following:
- Check the DNSBL block list
- SpamRazer anti-spam engine
- Scan viruses with multiple antivirus engines
- A multi-layered letter solution with a great price
- Ability to install on the server without the need to install user-side software
- Very high spam detection rate (over 99%) through the use of various anti-spam technologies
- This licensed tool uses the Gray List anti-spam technique to detect spam emails originating from RFC-compliant email servers.
- Ability to support the most prominent messaging platforms including 2010, 2007 and 2003 Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Domino
Installing this software in computer networks will facilitate management work and reduce costs. Collecting, classifying, and integrating log files from all network resources increases system activity and updates.
Features of this product are:
- Ability to reduce costs and increase productivity through automated IT management
- Enhance security by managing the actions of security-related mechanisms and applications
- Recognize and understand the events that occurred in the IT management of organizations
- Keep the network active and up to date and identify dashboard problems and real-time alerts
- System protection by identifying and analyzing security incidents that occur in log information analysis