ManageEngine AD360 License is an integrated identity and access management (IAM) solution for managing user identities, governing access to resources, enforcing security, and ensuring compliance. From user provisioning, self-service password management, and Active Directory change monitoring, to single sign-on (SSO) for enterprise applications, AD360 helps you perform all your IAM tasks with a simple, easy-to-use interface.
ManageEngine AD360 License provides all these functionalities for cisco price Windows Active Directory, Exchange Servers, and Office 365. With AD360, you can just choose the modules you need and start addressing IAM challenges across on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environments from within a single console.
- AD Management
- AD Auditing
- Password Self-Service
- Exchange Auditing
ManageEngine AD360 Features
The following features would be available using AD360 software:
- Streamline user life cycle management
- Securely audit AD, Office 365, and file servers
- SSO for enterprise applications
- Self-service password management
- Automation with approval workflow
- Role-based help desk delegation
- Backup and disaster recovery
The AD Management component of ManageEngine AD360 License helps you to successfully automate crucial Identity and Access Management (IAM) tasks like user account provisioning / de-Provisioning with the help of a library of preconfigured access controls called ‘User Management Templates’. This component also provides ‘On-the-fly AD Management’ that lets you perform point-in-time management actions and ‘Noninvasive AD Delegation’ with which you can turn even technically naive into Super Admin. Some of the highlights of this component are:
- Instant Provisioning – Create a bulk of User Account or other AD Objects at the press of a button.
- Active Directory Clean-Up – Delete/Disable/move accounts.
- Automation of everyday tasks – Automate routine tasks such as scouting for inactive user accounts & disabling them, moving home folders, and so on.
AD Auditing, the auditing and IT compliance component of AD360, helps you scrutinize every change in Active Directory, while ensuring the change is in conformance with the standards set by IT regulatory acts such as SOX, HIPAA and more. With AD Auditing, you can get prepackaged reports on a myriad of crucial activities such as user logon actions and changes to GPO / OU / groups / computer / domain policies. Using filters and rules, you can create your own event fetchers for collecting event data that can be used for crisis detection and prevention. Some of the highlights of this component are:
- Generate Reports Based on Your Own Rules – generate reports down to granular details by user configurable rules.
- Archiving of Audit Data – automatically archive all audit data collected from the event log which can be used in forensic analysis and regulatory requirements.
- Alerts and E-mail Notifications – get instant alerts on desired/undesired audit events based on configured report profiles.
The Password Self-Service component of AD360 eliminates the biggest source of helpdesk calls – forgotten passwords and account lockouts. With Password Self-Service users can reset their passwords and unlock their accounts through a simple web browser or right from the Winlogon (Ctrl+Alt+Del) screen of their machines. The identities of the users are verified using a highly secure two factor authentication process: Security Q&A authentication and SMS/E-mail based secret code authentication. It also lets you automatically synchronize the password/account changes with other systems like AS400 and UX servers. Some of the key features of this component are:
- Password/Account Expiry Notification – send phased notifications about their impending password expiry to end-users at specific intervals.
- Employee Self-Update and Search – helps you maintain up-to-date contact information of employees and let them search the same of their colleagues.
- Change Password – allows users to change their soon-to-expire passwords from anywhere, anytime
The Exchange Auditing component of ManageEngine AD360 License provides all the necessary analytics and information that an administrator would need to optimize an organization’s Exchange infrastructure. With the help of over 80+ pre-packaged reports, you can track incoming and outgoing emails, keep tabs on mailbox traffic and server traffic, and monitor vital statistics of Public Folders and Distribution Lists. Some of the highlights of this component are:
- Drilling Down of Data – funnel out the data you will precisely need with the help of filters
- Data Portability – download the reports in xls, csv, pdf and html formats for further activity and trend analysis.
- OWA Reports – monitor activities on OWA based on users, browser and even Client IP address. By integrating all these four components in AD360, you can put an end to all your Active Directory troubles. Read on further to learn how to integrate these four components and set up AD360 to suite your organization policies and preferences.
ManageEngine AD360 Order Pricing
Customers can order various ManageEngine software and licenses by contacting our sales specialists at Golicense.net.
ManageEngine AD360 License
Customers are able to get more information about different ManageEngine licenses from our sales specialists.