ManageEngine Application Control License
Table of Contents
ManageEngine Application Control
ManageEngine Application Control License is a comprehensive application control software that automates and transforms how you whitelist and blacklist applications for your enterprise or remote workforce. Providing a holistic approach to the process of managing business applications, this tool enables you to create, manage, and maintain whitelists and blacklists of applications based on specific policies and rules tailored to the needs and requirements of your own organization.
You’ll be able to whitelist or cisco blacklist applications depending on the software vendor, name of software product, executable files contained in the application, and folder path of the application. The application control management software also permits you to create various custom groups within your organization and grant each group access to a single or multiple application whitelists. Moreover, you can select between two function models to gain flexibility in the way you enforce the application control policies you set up.
ManageEngine Application Control License is designed to protect your entire organization from known and unknown cyber threats and attacks, improve the productivity of your employees, and simplify your application inventory management efforts.
With Application Control Plus, you can:
- Instantly discover and categorize all running applications.
- Simplify application control list creation and management by using predefined rules.
- Build application whitelists by enforcing a trust-centric approach.
- Prevent malware, zero-day vulnerabilities, and advanced persistent threats by blacklisting malicious executables and applications.
- Cater to your network’s unique prerequisites utilizing the various flexible modes available.
- Easily manage and resolve greylisted applications.
- Control application-specific privileged access, and reduce the chances of attacks leveraging privileged credentials.
Application Control Plus Features
- Application Whitelisting
- Application Blacklisting
- Policy-Based Application Control
- Executable Files
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Application Control Modes