ManageEngine Desktop Central License
ManageEngine Desktop Central License
Remote desktop sharing: Features and capabilities
ManageEngine Desktop Central License: Desktop Central’s remote desktop manager enables administrators to connect and control remote desktops in LAN and WAN. It is a web-based tool that enables access to computers anywhere in the globe. Systems in WAN can be accessed through VPN or internet. It allows the following advanced options for remote desktop sharing:
- Supports locking of user’s keyboard and mouse during remote session.
- Ability to blacken out user’s screen during remote troubleshooting.
- Shortcuts provided for ‘Ctrl+Alt+Del’ and ‘Alt+Tab’ command.
- Ability to remotely transfer files across machines.
- One-click access to control panel, command prompt, power options, disk cleanup, etc.
- Usage of 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption protocols during remote access operations.
- Multi-monitor support with easy switching options.
- HIPAA and PCI ready remote access software.
- Integrated text chat as well as voice and video call to improve collaboration.
- Audit users by shadowing their remote access session.
- Configurable screen resolution to fit the screen size.
- Multi-browser support.
- Supports both Html5 Viewer and Active-X Viewer.
Desktop & Mobile Device Management Software
Desktop Central is a unified endpoint management (UEM) solution that helps in managing servers, laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets from a central location. It’s a modern take on desktop management that can be scaled as per organizational needs.
Desktop Central augments a traditional desktop management service, offering more depth and customization. Automate regular endpoint management routines like installing patches, deploying software, imaging and deploying OS. In addition, it also lets you manage assets & software licenses, monitor software usage statistics, manage USB device usage, take control of remote desktops, and more. Desktop Central supports Windows, Mac and Linux operating cisco systems. Manage your mobile devices to deploy profiles and policies, configure devices for Wifi, VPN, email accounts, etc. Apply restrictions on application installs, camera usage, browser and secure your devices by enabling passcode, remote lock/wipe, etc. Manage all your iOS, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets from a single console.
- Patch Management
- Software Deployment
- Endpoint Security
- Mobile Device Management
- OS Imaging & Deployment
- IT Asset Management
- Modern Managem
- Remote Controlent
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
Windows Server OS
- Windows server 2019
- Windows server 2016
- Windows server 2012 R2
- Windows server 2012
- Windows server 2008 R2
- Windows server 2008
- Windows server 2003 R2
- Windows server 2003
- 15 – Catalina
- 14 – Mojave
- 13 – High Sierra
- 12 – Sierra
- 11 – EI Capitan
- 10 – Yosemite
- 9 – Mavericks
- Ubuntu 10.04 and later versions
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and later versions
- CentOS 5 and later versions
- Fedora 19 and later versions
- Mandriva 2010 and later versions
- Debian 7 and later versions
- Linux Mint 13 and later versions
- OpenSuSE 11 and later
- SuSE Enterprise Linux 11 and later
Remote Endpoint Management and Security is now simplified
Remote Endpoint Management and Remote Endpoint Protection is on top of an IT admin’s priority list right now. The endpoint management industry has transformed frequently beginning with its evolution from client management tools, and continuing through enterprise mobility management, and mobile device management. To help address its customers’ evolving needs, ManageEngine Desktop Central has donned a new hat called unified endpoint management (UEM).
Now, due to recent worldwide events, the sudden transition involves remote endpoint management and security scenarios that are a daunting challenge for many organizations.
According to a survey conducted by Owl Labs, about 62 percent of employees have started working remotely on a regular basis.
Organizations have determined that their remote workforce can be productive and work in a secure environment, but a solution that provides effective endpoint management security solution is vital. ManageEngine Desktop Central performs activities that ensure maximum productivity, help IT admins oversee the organization’s remote endpoints, proactively secure all network devices, encrypt corporate data, and much more.