EventLog Analyzer is an IT Compliance & Log Management Software for SIEM
Your organizations’ IT infrastructure generates a huge amount of log data every day. These machine generated logs contain vital information that provide insights and network security intelligence into user behaviors, network anomalies, system downtime, policy violations, internal threats, regulatory compliance, etc. However, the task of manually analyzing these event logs and syslogs without an automated log analyzer tool can be time-consuming and painful.
EventLog Analyzer is the most cost-effective Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) software in the market. With EventLog Analyzer, you can automate the entire process of managing terabytes of machine generated logs by collecting, analyzing, correlating, searching, reporting, and archiving from one centralized console. This software helps monitor file integrity, conduct log forensics analysis, monitor privileged users, and comply with different compliance regulatory bodies. It does so by analyzing logs to instantly generate a number of reports such as user activity reports, historical trend reports, and more.
- Over 70 out-of-the-box event correlation rules for proactive threat management.
- Pinpoints breach attempts, insider threats, policy violations, and more without any manual intervention.
- Flexible drag-and-drop correlation rule builder allows users to define attack patterns therefore facilitating proactive security threat mitigation.
- Includes out-of-the-box reports that help meeting the stringent requirements of regulatory mandates such as HIPAA, GLBA, PCI DSS, SOX, FISMA, ISO 27001, and more.
- Create custom reports to adapt and comply to the developing regulatory acts of the present and future.
- Collects logs from heterogeneous sources such as Windows servers and workstations, Linux and Unix systems, network devices, applications, threat intelligence solutions, vulnerability scanners and more at a centralized location.
- Deciphers any log data regardless of the source and log format with its custom log parser.
- Supports both agentless and agent based log collection methods.
- Centrally track all changes and get real time alerts when files and folders are created, accessed, viewed, deleted, modified, and renamed.
- Get a complete audit trail that answers the ‘what, when, where and how’ of all the changes that happen to files and folders in real time.
- Collects and analyzes all activities of privileged users.
- Get detailed report with logon and logoff activity information of privileged users.
- Get precise user access information such as which user performed the action, what was the result of the action, on which server it happened and track down the user workstation from which the action was triggered.
- Searches cover more than just the routine options and enable quick detection of network anomalies, abnormal user activities, system or applications errors, security incidents, and more.
- Conduct a search using Wild-cards, Phrases, Boolean operators, Grouped searches and Range searches.
- Get real-time SMS and email alerts whenever a network anomaly occurs. You can even run a script to remediate the alert condition.
- 500+ predefined alert criteria across Windows, Unix/Linux, application, and network device infrastructure increases operational efficiency by eliminating the need to set alert profiles for known indicators of compromises.
- Easily drill down to the raw log data and conduct a root cause analysis to find out the exact log entry that caused security incidents.
- Various search options enable you to generate forensic reports from both the raw and formatted logs
Event Log Monitoring, Analysis, Reporting and Archiving Software
Monitoring and reporting network-wide Windows servers, systems and network devices; along with compliance challenges and performance accuracy is a heavy responsibility. Your requirement under such a pressurized scenario would be a proactive event log monitoring solution that is potential and apt for the fast paced IT world, offering hi-tech, technically sound Windows log management solution. Plus, a tool that is compatible with all the versions of event logs:
- Windows 2003 server event logs
- Windows 2008 activity logs
- Windows NT logs
- Windows 2000 events
- Windows XP performance logs
- Windows Vista event logs
- Windows 7 event logs
In this cloud computing age, cyber crime technology has advanced too, and this high scale of IT security breaches and cyber crimes require an even highly advanced Windows log monitoring solution that offers a hold on the security issues. What you seek in your Windows log monitoring solution is:
- Deriving A-Z information related to Windows events
- Continuously monitoring Windows activities
- Automatically organizing event log data
- Assistance in reinforcing security policies
- Increasing IT efficiency while reducing downtime
- Satisfying compliance audit requirements
EventLog Analyzer offers event log monitoring solutions that assist in secured business continuity even in the constantly evolving IT arena. If deployed, EventLog Analyzer performs to offer the following benefits:
- Legal compliance and company policy adherence by retaining all the event log information required for audits
- Compilation of several event logs centrally located for convenience and security backup purposes
- Stay on guard even in your absence! With the dynamic alerting feature that is configured and can be customized to alarm you on any suspicious, malicious activity occurrence
- Automated archiving of Windows events and display of those Windows events that are of priority for the security admin personnel’s view
- Analyzing the Windows events logs for correct categorization of events to be systematically organized for better view and report generation
- Narrow down your search by customizing the tool to view event logs that are specific to your relevance
- Continuous monitoring without any manual intervention and attention requirement
- High Scalability to incorporate large volumes of Windows events
The solution is designed to perform a set of functions. The role of EventLog Analyzer event log monitoring system is as follows:
- Normalizing Windows events
- Aggregating event logs
- Archiving event logs
- Analyzing event logs
- Generating pre-built reports,
- Generating regulatory compliance reports
- Generating historical trend reports
- Generating alerts for specific Windows log events
- Assisting in compliance audits for various regulatory acts such as HIPAA Compliance, GLBA Compliance, PCI-DSS Compliance, and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX or SARBOX)
- Reducing system downtime
- Increasing network performance
- Tightening security policies
The ManageEngine Suite invites you for a free trial of EventLog Analyzer to try and test the product’s worth. You are soon to explore the features and acknowledge the reasons for EventLog Analyzer to be a beneficial event log monitoring solution.