ManageEngine Key Manager Plus
ManageEngine Key Manager Plus License is a web-based key management solution that helps you consolidate, control, manage, monitor, and audit the entire life cycle of SSH (Secure Shell) keys and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificates. It provides visibility into the SSH and SSL environments and helps administrators take total control of the keys to preempt breaches and compliance issues.
Benefits of Key Manager Plus
- Gain complete visibility of all SSH keys and SSL certificates present in the organization and achieve centralized control.
- Remove all existing public key-user trust relationships and generate new key pairs. Deploy the new public keys to users in bulk with just a couple of clicks.
- Tighten security by periodically rotating keys and prevent their misuse.
- Launch direct connections to remote devices by using the keys present in Key Manager Plus, saving time and enhancing productivity.
- Delete any unwanted keys from the database, terminate access immediately, and prevent violations by obsolete accounts.
- Get customizable, recurring notifications when the validity of an SSL certificate is about to expire.
- Eliminate service downtime or display cisco of error messages due to expired/invalid/rogue SSL certificates.
What Problems Does ManageEngine Key Manager Plus Solve?
Safeguarding data in transit has always been a big challenge for security administrators. While SSH keys have helped organizations ensure security in remote administrative access and data transfer, digital keys present some unique challenges.
Usually, SSH keys are left unmonitored and unmanaged, making organizations vulnerable to cyber attacks. In the absence of an automated system, getting the list of all the keys in use, finding and restricting access privileges, and ensuring periodic rotation is a herculean task.
Similarly, managing a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) environment can be daunting when organizations use a large number of SSL certificates issued by different vendors with varying validity periods. On the other hand, SSL certificates left unmonitored and unmanaged could expire, or rogue/invalid certificates could be used. Both scenarios could lead to service downtime or display of error messages that would destroy customer trust in data security and, in extreme cases, even result in security breaches.
ManageEngine Key Manager Plus Order Pricing
Customers can order various ManageEngine software and licenses by contacting our sales specialists at Golicense.net.
ManageEngine Key Manager Plus License
Customers are able to get more information about different ManageEngine licenses from our sales specialists.