ManageEngine M365 Security Plus License
Table of Contents
ManageEngine M365 Security Plus
ManageEngine M365 Security Plus License is the cornerstone of most businesses. Companies handle a substantial amount of data every day, and just one data breach can result in compliance violations, lawsuits, and more, costing the company thousands of dollars.
Here at ManageEngine, we believe that part of what makes a business successful is having an efficient security solution. Taking that one step further, we have designed the perfect security solution for Microsoft 365: M365 Security Plus.
Capabilities and benefits
- Granular auditing
- Custom audit profiles
- Real-time alerts
- 24×7 monitoring
- Advanced content search
- Help desk delegation
- Granular auditing:Perform detailed audits on the various facets of Microsoft 365 services, such as admin and user activities, non-owner mailbox access, failed logon attempts, password and license modifications, role and permission changes, file access, and malware detection, with extensive reports.
- Custom audit profiles:Carry out efficient compliance management by creating custom audit profiles in line with the compliance requirements of SOX, PCI DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, and GLBA. You can schedule these reports to be generated periodically and emailed to you. The reports can also be exported in various formats, such as CSV, XLS, PDF, and HTML.
- Real-time alerts:Configure alert profiles to receive instant alerts for critical events such as changes in passwords, malware filters, security settings, and role assignments. The alerts provide detailed information such as the severity of the event, the alert trigger, and the time of occurrence.
For more information, ManageEngine License
- 24×7 monitoring:Ensure around-the-clock monitoring of the health and performance of Microsoft 365 services, their features, and their endpoints. Get instant alerts on service outages, along with details on the event that occurred.
- Advanced content search:Enhance email security with in-depth condition-based or pattern-based searches to identify emails with personal information, such as Social Security numbers or login credentials. You can also automate these searches and receive alerts for your search profiles.
- Help desk delegation:Create custom help desk roles and assign the technician role to non-admin users without changing the roles or permissions in Microsoft 365. Leverage advanced features such as cross-tenant, domain-based, and attribute-level delegation.
Features in the pipeline include threat analysis, risky sign-in detection, auto-remediation, security scores, license usage analysis, endpoint security, compliance engine, and more.