ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer License
ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer
NetFlow Analyzer Overview
Flow-based Network Traffic Monitoring for in-depth traffic analysis
Why NetFlow Analyzer?
NetFlow Analyzer, a complete traffic analytics tool, that leverages flow technologies to provide real time visibility into the network bandwidth performance. NetFlow Analyzer, primarily a bandwidth monitoring tool, has been optimizing thousands of networks across the World by giving holistic view about their network bandwidth and traffic patterns. NetFlow Analyzer is a unified solution that collects, analyzes and reports about what your network bandwidth is being used for and by whom. NetFlow Analyzer is the trusted partner optimizing the bandwidth usage of over a million interfaces worldwide apart from performing network forensics, network traffic analysis and network flow monitoring.
Get to the root of traffic analysis using NetFlow
Bandwidth Monitoring & Traffic Analysis
- Monitor network bandwidth and traffic patterns at an interface-specific level
- Drill down into interface level details to discover traffic patterns and device performance.
- Get real-time insight into your network bandwidth with one minute granularity reports.
Network Forensics and Security Analysis
- Detect a broad spectrum of external and internal security threats using Continuous Stream Mining Engine technology.
- Track network anomalies that surpass your network firewall.
- Identify context-sensitive anomalies and zero-day intrusions using NetFlow Analyzer.
App-centric Monitoring and Shape app traffic
- Recognize and classify non-standard applications that hog your network bandwidth using our NetFlow traffic analyzer.
- Reconfigure policies with traffic shaping technique via ACL or class-based policy to gain control over bandwidth-hungry applications.
- NetFlow Analyzer leverages on Cisco NBAR to give you deep visibility into layer 7 traffic and recognize applications that use dynamic port numbers or hide behind well-known ports.
Capacity Planning and Billing
- Make informed decisions on your bandwidth growth using capacity planning reports
- Measure your bandwidth growth over a period time with long term reporting
- Accurate trend over extended historic periods.
- Generate on-demand billing for accounting and departmental chargebacks.
Monitor Voice, Video and Data effectively
- Analyze IP service levels for network-based applications and services using NetFlow Analyzer IP SLA monitor.
- Ensure high level of data and voice communication quality using Cisco IP SLA technology.
- Keep a tab on key performance metrics of voice and data traffic.
Multivendor Support & Flow Technology
- Collect, Analyze flows from major devices like Cisco, 3COM, Juniper, Foundry Networks, Hewlett-Packard, extreme and other leading vendors
- Report on all major flow formats like NetFlow, sFlow , cflow, J-Flow , FNF, IPFIX, NetStream, Appflow and so on.
NetFlow bandwidth monitoring made easy
With NetFlow Analyzer, get complete visibility into your bandwidth usage, traffic, application performance, devices, interfaces, IPs, wireless network, WAN links, SSIDs and access points. NetFlow Analyzer also supports various Cisco technologies like NBAR, CBQoS, AVC and IP SLA.
View performance, bandwith consumption, recent device configuration changes on a single snapshot page. Be sure of what`s causing trouble and fix it before it impacts end users.
Monitor distributed networks from a single console with the ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer Enterprise Edition.
Global Offices.Local Monitoring
Monito multiple remote sites from a central location with probe specific controls to visualize performance hiccups. View details of devices of devices running on the probe server from a central server`s web client.
NetFlow Analyzer – Features
View how enterprise network bandwidth is used. Allocate enough bandwidth for applications critical to business.
Network Traffic Analytics
Get real-time visibility into your network traffic using NetFlow Analyzer. Know who your top talkers are on the network in real-time.
Monitor traffic in routers/switches
Leverage NetFlow Analyzer’s ability to extensively support Cisco’s technologies to monitor different forms of network traffic.
Reports – Consolidated, Custom, Troubleshoot
Continuously monitors WAN link availability, latency and performance leveraging Cisco IP SLA technology.
Department wise bandwidth monitoring
Monitor bandwidth usage on the different departments in your organization. Know how much bandwidth each department consumes.
Application-specific usage monitoring
View the top applications on your network. Make sure that your applications critical to your business get maximum priority.
Cisco Medianet reporting
Accelerate troubleshooting in your media-rich network and save time, money & more.
Site-to-site traffic monitoring
View site-to-site traffic patterns in your network. Allocate your bandwidth appropriately.
Cisco WAAS reporting
View the effectiveness of your WAN optimization through WAAS reports.
Convert data to information with ease. Mine the most vital traffic information that matters to you the most..
Router traffic monitoring
Monitor your critical networking devices(routers/switches) using flows and generate mission-critical information to ensure that your network bandwidth is appropriately used.
Set up alerts based on thresholds for your network traffic. Be the first to know violations in your network usage.
Cisco AVC monitoring
Identify and control applications that use your network bandwidth. Ensure that the right applications utilize your bandwidth and also view how your QoS policies affect these applications.
Monitor your network traffic (LAN & WAN traffic) on the move, from anywhere, at anytime.
Ensure fair billing from your ISP. You could also use it for chargeback in your different departments.
Advanced features – Distributed Monitoring
Capacity Planning report
Assess the future requirements of your network based on capacity planning reports.
Network Configuration Management
Manage all the configuration changes in real-time on your network devices with the Network Change, Configuration & Compliance Management and save time by automating repetitive tasks.
Cisco NBAR reporting
Categorize applications using dynamic ports using NBAR monitoring with NetFlow Analyzer.
Cisco CBQoS reporting
Validate the effectiveness of your QoS policies using CBQoS reports from NetFlow Analyzer. Prioritize your network traffic accordingly.
Cisco IPSLA Monitoring
Monitor critical factors affecting VoIP, Video performance and ensure best-class service levels. Ensure seamless WAN connectivity through WAN RTT monitoring.
Advanced Security Analytics Module
Ensure 100% network security by leveraging the power of our very own Continuous Stream Mining Engine for network behavioral analysis. Keep away scans, probes, DoS attacks and more.
Monitor WLAN Controllers for bandwidth related statistics and drill down further to view reports on WLAN controllers, SSIDs, APs and QoS.
Deep Packet Inspection
Gain visibility into latency issues with application and network response time graphs.
HighPerf Reporting Engine
A powerful add-on to NetFlow Analyzer which increases its raw data capabilities and enhances the analytical abilities of ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer