ManageEngine O365 License
What is O365 Manager Plus?
O365 Manager Plus is an extensive Office 365 tool used for reporting, managing, monitoring, auditing, and creating alerts for critical activities. With its user-friendly interface, you can easily manage Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Teams, and other Office 365 services all from one place.
O365 Manager Plus provides exhaustive preconfigured reports on Office 365 and helps you perform complex tasks including bulk user management, bulk mailbox management, secure delegation, and more. Monitor Office 365 services around the clock, and receive instant email notifications about service outages. O365 Manager Plus eases compliance management with built-in compliance reports and offers advanced auditing and alerting features to keep your Office 365 setup secure.
Office 365 Reporting
O365 Manager Plus provides over 700 preconfigured reports on Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, and other Office 365 services. The reports can be scheduled and exported to PDF, CSV, XLS, or HTML format.
With O365 Manager Plus reports, you can:
- Monitor mailbox traffic and understand Exchange Online adoption inside your organization.
- Identify malicious spam emails to keep your Exchange Online environment secure.
- Identify inactive users, soon-to-expire licenses, and soon-to-expire passwords with reports on
- Azure Active Directory to take preemptive actions and avoid unexpected consequences.
- View Skype for Business and OneDrive for Business usage statistics.
- Ensure that IT compliance standards like SOX, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, GLBA, and FISMA are met with the help of compliance reports.
Office 365 Auditing & Alerting
With built-in audit reports track every event happening in your Office 365 environment to take preemptive actions and avoid dire consequences. Create custom alerts to get real-time email notification about critical activities happening in your Office 365 environment.
With O365 Manager Plus,
- Keep track of User log ons and log offs to monitor Office 365 users’ behaviors.
- Monitor Critical license changes made by users, to avoid license-related issues.
- Audit Mailbox permission and property changes to keep the Exchange Online environment in check.
- Create alerts with your own custom messages to send to administrators.for specific actions.
- Email administrators about the action that triggered an alert to help them locate the source of the action immediately.
Office 365 Management
O365 Manager Plus makes Office 365 management effortless with its sophisticated features. It allows to manage users, mailboxes, licenses, and contacts in bulk, substantially reducing the amount of time spent on management tasks.
With O365 Manager Plus support for management tasks, you can:
- Bulk reset passwords to substantially reduce the amount of time you spend resetting user passwords individually.
- Perform other bulk user management activities, like user permission changes, attribute changes, and more, eliminating the need to pick users individually for each task.
- Add or remove licenses in bulk to simplify license management.
- Configure groups in bulk and control whether they receive internal or external emails.
- Quicken Office 365 user, group, and contact creation with management templates.
- Automate all user and mailbox management tasks with the help of automation policies.
Office 365 Monitoring
Monitor the health of Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, and other major Office 365 services around the clock from one, central location. With O365 Manager Plus, you can:
O365 Manager Plus lets you:
- Receive real-time email notifications when service outages occur and view the availability of endpoints.
- See the total number of incidents and advisories in your Office 365 services from the service health dashboard.
- View granular details such as the number of users who are affected by a particular incident, current status of the incident, start and end time of the incident, and more.
- Gain access to historical Office 365 service health monitoring data older than 30 days.
- View graphs illustrating the health status and performance of Office 365 features and endpoints.
Office 365 Help Desk Delegation
In O365 Manager Plus, you’re not limited to default roles as in Office 365. Select any combination of reporting, management, auditing, and alerting tasks to create your own customized roles. Cross-tenant, and domain based delegation is also possible.
O365 Manager Plus lets you:
- Create technician accounts to delegate tasks to non-administrative users, such as help desk technicians, front line officials, or HR Associates, to reduce the workload of AD admins.
- Create your own custom roles by selecting any combination of reporting, management, and auditing tasks to delegate.
- Audit all technician activities going on in your environment.
- Track admin activities with details on what operation was performed and when.
- View a summary of Office 365 tenants, management tasks, reporting tasks, and profile actions delegated to each and every technician.