Quadro Virtual Datacenter Workstation License
NVIDIA QUADRO VIRTUAL DATA CENTER WORKSTATION
THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL VIRTUAL WORKSTATION
The Challenges of the Digital, Borderless Enterprise
Creative and technical professionals count on an immersive visual computing platform to imagine, design, and build everything from office buildings to airplanes to feature films. They rely on an interactive design process, render intricate, photorealistic images, and perform real-time simulations to gain valuable insights into complex problems. Traditionally, these advanced workflows have been limited to high-powered workstations that are tethered to brick-and-mortar facilities and shared among professional users, such as designers, architects, engineers, clinicians, and researchers. But today’s organizations find themselves operating in multiple geographies, with distributed teams needing to collaborate and share highly confidential data in real time. This has resulted in several key challenges:
- The risk of mission-critical data or intellectual property left unsecured on a workstation’s local storage media
- Interrupted workflows associated with network latency and lengthy cycle times for remote file access and editing
- Constrained productivity resulting from limited access to data and designs from offsite or offshore locations
- Limited ability to support an agile, project-based workforce of creative and technical professionals with the applications, data, and computer resources they need
VIRTUALIZED WORKSTATION-CLASS PERFORMANCE
With NVIDIA Quadro Virtual Data Center Workstation (Quadro vDWS) powering your virtual desktop environment, you enable the industry-leading capabilities of GPU-acceleration on every device in your organization.
- Deliver a full Quadro experience from the data center or cloud.
- Run complex, real-time simulations.
- Speed rendering time of photorealistic images.
- Leverage AI-enhanced applications for more fluid, visual interactivity throughout the design process.
- Gain peace of mind with certified application compatibility.
- Enable secure, work-from-anywhere work styles.
- Enable business agility and stand up a new, powerful virtual workstation in as little as ten minutes.Imagicle order
Transforming the Workstation
Virtual workstations address these challenges and free users from the confines of physical location, delivering resources from the data center and providing secure access on any device, anywhere.NVIDIA Quadro vDWS extends the trusted benefits of Quadro to deliver a true GPU-accelerated data center. This lets IT virtualize any application from the data center with a workstation-class user experience. Now, your business can eliminate constrained workflows that inhibit agility, and users can securely collaborate in real-time without borders or limits. You can efficiently centralize all your apps and data for a dramatically lower IT operating expense. And IT can focus on managing strategic projects instead of managing PCs and workstations—all while enabling more secure, work-from-anywhere work styles with reduced threat of data loss or leakage.
“The management and monitoring features we can access with NVIDIA Quadro vDWS software are a great value. Without them, we might have to run a subpar user experience without knowing. A good user experience leads to better productivity and happier users, translating to fewer help-desk tickets. Having data to make user experience quantifiable is invaluable.”
Browning Day Mullins Dierdorf (BDMD)
“NVIDIA Quadro vDWS made it so that 98–99 percent of our users could use the virtual environment just like a physical machine sitting in front of them. Users are actually reporting back that it performs exactly the same as a physical machine.”
CAD System Administrator, North American Information Technology Services
DENSO International America
Virtualize Any Application
Empower architects, engineers, and designers to collaborate in real time on designs with virtual workstations powered by Quadro vDWS.Common Applications: Adobe Creative Cloud, Allplan, ANSYS, Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, Bentley AECOsim, Bentley MicroStation
Run network-heavy applications on up to four 5K monitors, with security, redundancy, and continuity. Common Applications: Bloomberg, Reuters, Eikon, and other electronic trading platforms
Liberate the lab and provide access to graphics-intensive 3D software tradition-ally only found in on-campus physical labs—on any device, from anywhere. Common Applications: Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk Revit, Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS, Esri ArcGIS
Deliver high-quality, simulated training cost-effectively via 3D graphics–rich virtual workstations.Common Applications: Autodesk AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Cloud, ANSYS, Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS, Esri ArcGIS Pro, Siemens PLM NX
Deliver remote access for 3D volumetric viewing and editing of images to radiologists, physicians, and medical imaging specialists. Common Applications: PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System), Eclipse Medical Imaging
Compress design cycles and accelerate time-to-market, while protecting sensitive data, by enabling virtual access to photorealistic 3D models.Common Applications: ANSYS Fluent, ANSYS Mechanical, Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk 3ds Max, Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS, Dassault Systèmes CATIA, PTC Creo, Siemens PLM NX
Enable geoscientists to remotely access large seismic datasets residing securely in the data center to make multi-million-dollar drilling decisions.Common Applications: Autodesk Autodesk AutoCAD, ANSYS Fluent, Dassault Systèmes CATIA, Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS, Esri ArcGIS, Landmark, Schlumberger Petrel
Media and Entertainment
Remotely edit video, on up to two 8K monitors, and bring on new contractors in minutes while keeping video files securely in the data center. Common Applications: Adobe Creative Cloud, Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya
- Desktop Virtualization
- Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH) App Hosting (with packaged NVIDIA GRID Virtual Applications (vApps) license)
- RDSH Desktop Hosting
- Windows OS Support, Linux OS Support
- GPU Pass-Through Support (only supported on 1:1 profiles)
- Bare Metal Support (only NVIDIA Tesla M6 Hardware supported as primary display device)
- NVIDIA Graphics Driver, NVIDIA Quadro Driver
- Management and Monitoring
- Guaranteed Quality-of-Service Scheduling
- Multi-GPU Support
- Maximum Hardware Rendered Display: Four 4K
- Maximum Resolution: 4096×2160
- Data Center Management : Host-, Guest, and Application-Level Monitoring and Live Migration