Solarwinds ARM License
Table of Contents
SolarWinds Access Rights Manager
SolarWinds® Access Rights Manager (ARM) is designed to assist IT and security administrators in quickly and easily provisioning, deprovisioning, managing, and auditing user access rights to systems, data, and files, so they can help protect their organizations from the potential risks of data loss and breaches. By analyzing user authorizations and access permissions, you get visualization of who has access to what, and when they accessed it. With a few clicks, customized reports can be generated to help demonstrate compliance with many regulatory requirements. Provision and deprovision users via role-specific templates to help assure conformity of access privilege delegation, in alignment with security policies.
ARM BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Easily analyze user access rights across your IT infrastructure
- Rapidly identify and reduce the risk of unauthorized system access and data breaches
- Quickly demonstrate compliance with reports created on-demand or scheduled for automated delivery
- Identify and manage risks through the detection of malicious or accidental access attempts and compromised accounts
- Easily create user accounts and review user permissions, groups, and access across all systems, data, and files
- Support timely and complete deprovisioning of user access.
- Reduce IT workload and save time by delegating permission management to data owners
ACCESS RIGHTS MANAGER – AUDIT EDITION
Analyzing, monitoring, and auditing of:
- Active Directory
Enhance security by monitoring, analyzing, and auditing Active Directory and Group Policy to see what changes have been made, by whom, and when.
- File Share
Monitor and audit your file servers to help prevent data leaks and unauthorized changes to sensitive files and data, through visualization of permissions on
Simplify Exchange monitoring and auditing to help prevent data breaches. Trac changes to mailboxes, mailbox folders, calendars, and public folders. Help improve compliance and detect unauthorized Exchange changes.
Display SharePoint permissions in a tree structure and quickly see who’s authorized to access a given SharePoint resource. Using the scan comparison report, you can find out who has made changes to permissions and what they were.
- User Permissions Analysis
Help protect against internal security threats by analyzing user access to services and file servers, with visibility into group memberships from Active Directory and file servers.
- Custom Report Generation
Create and generate management- and auditor-ready reports to help demonstrate regulatory compliance by showing user access rights in a few clicks. Log activities in Active Directory and file servers by user.
ACCESS RIGHTS MANAGER – FULL EDITION
(All features from the audit edition, plus the following)
- User Provisioning and Management for Active Directory
Set up and manage new user accounts typically in seconds with standardized role-specific templates to provide access to file servers and Exchange.
- Data Owner Concept for Access Rights Delegation
Define data categories across your organization, assign its functional owners, and delegate parts of permissions management to data owners.
- Self-Service Permissions Portal
Put data access rights directly in the hands of data owners instead of administrators with a web-based, self-service permissions portal.