Solarwinds ARM License
Table of Contents
Access rights management is about authorizing users to work in specific ways with specific resources. Privileged access means users can do more with the data, including editing or deleting it. Users with less privileged access to certain resources may only be able to see one folder or none at all. The purpose of defining controls in this way is to ensure what is known as CIA: confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
How can this licensed solution help network administrators?
- Security Monitoring: Security monitoring is all about the use of Active Directory logs, file servers and other relevant tools. Administrators can use these logs to report, alert, and track important activities.
- Permission analysis: Administrators need to be able to define which users have access to which data. Effective permissions management requires viewing permission settings, tracking access paths, understanding nested group permissions, and more.
- Documentation and Reporting: The overall management process requires you to view and record important information, which means you must be able to run configurable reports, share those reports with others, and provide current and historical insight into access rights to have.
- User Provisioning: Another important activity is user provisioning, which is the creation and management of user accounts and groups. Administrators should ensure current authorizations are correct, and if they are not, they may need to reset passwords, disable accounts, modify Active Directory, or perform other similar tasks.
- Streamlining Functions and Processes: To manage access rights well, you need to be able to determine data owners across departments so that they can play a role in determining access. An efficient workflow does not require one person to do everything, there must be a distributed access rights approval process.
For more information, Solarwinds License
Why is access rights management important?
As expected, cybercrime continues to evolve year after year in an endless race with the development of new IT security technologies. But not all cybercrime is committed by external bad guys. Sometimes data breaches start from within, making effective access control critical to enterprise security.
In large organizations, protecting sensitive data from unauthorized (or malicious) personnel is critical to security. Companies can go to great lengths to ensure their employees are trustworthy, but this is a difficult quality to verify. Even seemingly trustworthy and honest employees may fall victim to ignorance of security policies or be tempted to sell sensitive data to competitors.
SolarWinds ARM model network license has the possibility of locating a work terminal or a mobile device only by having MAC, IP, AD User. It also uses the management and monitoring of network services, including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP. This network license has the ability to monitor network infrastructure equipment, including switches, routers, servers, and monitoring software and operating systems. This solution also includes the management and monitoring of storage devices, monitoring the operation of different components of the virtual structure, accurate management of the bandwidth used in the network by services and users, identifying communication problems in the network between different components, accurate monitoring of services Under the web and preparing reports of their problems and managing and monitoring network services including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
You can buy this network license with a one-year validity in the network equipment market. This network license has important features that can be used to monitor the operation and quality of equipment and environmental conditions, numerical and graphical reports of the quality and stability of all network components, checking noise, data transfer rate and signal in wireless networks. The estimation of the amount of bandwidth needed in the future based on the current usage, the possibility of managing users and defining different access levels, and announcing warnings and alerts when observing any disruptions.
Solarwinds ARM key features
- Monitoring software and operating systems
- Tolerating the processing load in large networks
- Management and monitoring of storage devices
- Ability to manage users and define different access levels
- Ability to automatically identify equipment in the network
- Providing a wide range of case and comprehensive reports
- Support for all software and hardware available in the network
- Close monitoring of web services and reporting of their problems
- Optimal use of bandwidth and control of bandwidth used by users
- Investigating noise, data transfer rate and signal in wireless networks
- Notification of warning and warning when any malfunction is observed
- Monitoring the performance of various components of the virtual structure
- Locating a work terminal or a mobile device only by having MAC, IP, AD User
- Monitoring the work and quality of equipment and environmental conditions
- Extensive support for all the products of prominent brands in the network field
- Identify communication problems in the network between different components
- Monitoring network infrastructure equipment including switches, routers, servers
- Accurate management of the bandwidth used in the network by services and users
- Numerical reports and graphs of the quality and stability of all network components
- Initial installation and configuration in less than an hour and very easy user interface
- Estimating the amount of bandwidth needed in the future based on the current usage
- Management and monitoring of network services including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Network health status monitoring, the ability to send SMS and email in emergency situations
- The ability to monitor network resource indicators such as the amount of CPU, memory and disk usage
- The ability to schedule the course in order to monitor the overall network and add new equipment