SolarWinds NTA License
NetFlow Traffic Analyzer
Real-Time Network Utilization and Bandwidth Monitoring
SolarWinds NTA License is allows you to capture data from continuous streams of network traffic and convert those raw numbers into easy-to-interpret charts and tables that quantify how much traffic is on the corporate network and which applications are being used.
WHY CHOOSE NETFLOW TRAFFIC ANALYZER?
- NTA collects and analyzes flow data from multiple vendors, including NetFlow v5 and v9, Juniper J-Flow, sFlow, Huawei NetStream, and IPFIX.
- NTA alerts you to changes in application traffic or if a device stops sending flow data
- NTA supports advanced application recognition with Cisco NBAR2
- NTA shows pre- and post-policy CBQoS class maps so you can optimize your CBQoS policies
- NTA can help you identify malicious or malformed traffic with port 0 monitoring
- NTA includes WLC network traffic analysis so you can see what’s using your wireless bandwidth
- NTA supplements Network Performance Monitor by helping to identify the cause of high bandwidth. Built on the Orion Platform, NTA provides the ability to purchase and fully inte-grate with additional network monitoring modules (config management, WAN management, VoIP, device tracking, IP address management), as well as systems, storage, and virtualization management in a single web console
NEW in version 4.6:
IPv6 flow records
Consumption and presentation of IPv6 flow records exported from network devices
Network Insight for Palo Alto Networks
Network Insight for Palo Alto Networks includes collection of flow from Palo Alto firewalls to show flow through nodes and interfaces
Azure SQL Database Deployment option
Flexible deployment options with Azure SQL Database: Take charge of your NTA deployment with flexibility to deploy NTA either on-premises or in the cloud with Azure SQL Database or Amazon RDS
Local Traffic data
Gain visibility to traffic sourced from and destined to the flow data server by adding a new source of traffic data, enabling users to immediately characterize local traffic
Bandwidth Utilization Monitoring
Bandwidth Threshold Alerting
Delivers an instant alert notification, including a list of top talkers when an interface exceeds its bandwidth utilization threshold.
Bandwidth Usage by Application
Provides valuable insights into which applications are consuming the most network bandwidth, and tracks application traffic arriving from designated ports, source IPs, destination IPs, and even protocols.
Bandwidth Usage by IP Groups
SolarWinds NTA Licens with custom overlapping IP address groups. Create your own IP address groups to view network traffic the way you want to see it.
Network Traffic Monitoring and Forensics
Traffic Analysis Dashboard
Delivers a comprehensive, customizable view of your network traffic on a single pane of glass, helping you spot potential problems quickly with top ten views of network traffic data. Get to the root cause of bandwidth issues with an intuitive point-and-click interface.
Cross-stack Network Data Correlation
Accelerate identification of root cause by dragging and dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all your network data.
Network Traffic Forensics
Enables you to drill down into any element’s traffic using multiple views to get the perspective you need. You can investigate and isolate excessive network bandwidth utilization and unex-pected application traffic.
CBQoS Performance Views
Enables you to view network traffic segmented by Class of Service methods, measure effective-ness of your CBQoS policies, and quantify bandwidth consumption by class map.
Port 0 Monitoring
TCP/UDP monitoring of port 0 traffic highlights any flows directed to port 0 so you can identify intrusive traffic.
Autonomous System Traffic Analysis
Autonomous system traffic monitoring allows you to see traffic routed through your ISP con-nections.
Flow-based Monitoring and Reporting
Multi-Vendor Device Support
- Analyzes Cisco NBAR2 and NetFlow v5 and v9, Juniper J-Flow, IPFIX, sFlow, Huawei NetStream, and other flow data
- Supports devices from Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, HP, Juniper, Huawei, Extreme Networks, Nortel Networks, and other leading vendors
- Supports IPFIX traffic from VMware vSwitch
Alert on Flow
Get alerted so you can quickly act if application traffic suddenly increases, decreases, or disap-pears completely. Set alerts to be notified when a device stops sending flow data, so you can efficiently remediate the problem.
Enables you to create in-depth network traffic reports with a few clicks, or schedule automatic weekly delivery to your team.
Build complex, multi-variable filters to help you answer questions faster.
Determines which flows are representative of the majority of bandwidth usage. It stores those flows while disregarding flow data from users and applications that have a negligible impact on overall bandwidth. Boost overall performance of SolarWinds NTA up to 10x when capturing flows that represent 95% of the total network traffic.
SOLARWINDS NETFLOW TRAFFIC ANALYZER DOES MORE
Integrated Fault, Performance, and Configuration ManagementIntegrates with SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM), SolarWinds Network Config-uration Manager (NCM), and SolarWinds User Device Tracker (UDT). This integration provides a unified solution for fault, performance, configuration management, automated device tracking, and switch port management.Integration With Microsoft Active Directory Leverages your existing Active Directory user accounts to simplify login and account manage-ment.