Cisco DNA Center License
Intent-based networking is the difference between a network that requires constant attention and a network that simply understands your organization’s needs and implements them. It’s the difference between a lot of manual work and an automated system that helps you focus on your business goals. The licensed Cisco DNA is your team’s bridge to building a decision-based network. It is an open and extensible software architecture that speeds and simplifies the operation of your corporate network while reducing costs and risks.
Only Cisco offers a single network that delivers automation and reliability across the organization with deep intelligence and built-in security. The Cisco DNA system saves you time planning and repeating network configuration tasks, so you can focus on the innovation your business needs.
The security and automation of Cisco’s digital network architecture is based on a controller, software-defined network (SDN), advanced context analysis, network virtualization, and unlimited cloud scalability.
Today, most Cisco routers, switches, and wireless systems support Cisco DNA or newer updates.
For more information, Cisco License
Cisco DNA Key features
- Reduce risks by quickly detecting threats
- You have a fast network that makes your business work faster
- Lower costs with shorter network setup times and faster problem resolution
- Innovate faster by delivering differentiated experiences through contextual insights
- Protect your investment with licensing options and access to continuous innovation
- Simplify IT processes and enhance application experiences with open platform APIs, adapters, and SDKs
Why does CISCO DNA help you?
How does a decision-based network help your business? You have the opportunity to continuously adapt your network to the needs of the organization. Cisco DNA automates processes and protects you from threats. What makes this possible is a fundamental change in the way networks are built and managed:
- With the licensed Cisco DNA, you can turn simple network visibility into predictive and contextual analytics for users, devices, and apps at any time.
- Environment-based and responsive security with internal context-based security that accesses the enterprise edge through the cloud.
- The Cisco Business Intelligence Network reflects all of these changes. With this architecture, businesses and IT can become much more agile and react faster and smarter to business conditions.
- Closed hardware-centric models are giving way to open, programmable, software-centric operating systems that integrate with applications, systems, and domains outside the network. Command-line user interface-based management and repetitive tasks are largely replaced by policy-based automation.
Cisco DNA Software
You can start your journey to decision-driven networking with the current portfolio of Cisco network appliances, then continue innovating for months and years to come with the power of Cisco Software DNA.
To enable Cisco DNA Software features on Cisco routers, switches, and wireless products, you need a Cisco DNA Center Controller and Cisco DNA Software Subscription licenses for each router, switch, and wireless device. You can choose between three license levels for each device.
- First Cisco DNA
- Cisco DNA Basics
- Cisco DNA Advantage
Speed and simplicity to meet the growing demand
Traditional networks still face the challenge of box-by-box implementation and management. Providing, monitoring, and troubleshooting these networks is a manual and difficult process.
In new networks, processing cycles can be delivered in seconds, while network functions and services traditionally take weeks and sometimes months.
Traditional network architectures cannot grow with the digital age. Cisco has redesigned our network architecture with the following features:
Design, prepare policies, enable policies and deliver network services through centralized management with cloud support. It is possible to visualize end-to-end network services for the environment of the organization and its branches on premises or in the cloud.
You can fully automate access to your network infrastructure based on network-wide policy and work as a single architecture with Cisco SD-Access. Accelerate branch offices with Cisco SD-WAN. Simplify and scale operations by automating daily configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting.
Predict operational performance using machine learning to correlate user, device, and application data to gain business and actionable insights. Identify issues and provide actionable insights to deliver better, more personalized experiences.
Mitigate threats by segmenting the end-to-end network and enforcing security policies across the entire network. Identify and mitigate threats and vulnerabilities with network analysis, even on encrypted traffic.
With this licensed solution you can deploy network services in minutes on any operating system (branch, on-premises, or public cloud) and connect users to applications through a unified network.
Simplify IT operations, drive innovation, and align with business intent by opening and expanding the network to integrate with other systems and applications. Policy integration: Configure networks at the campus, branch, and data center level to enforce consistent, logical policies for network security and compliance.