GFI LanGaurd License
GFI LanGaurd License
GFI LanGaurd License is a leading provider of Windows-based messaging, content security and network security software. Key products include the GFI FAXmaker fax connector for Exchange and fax server for networks; GFI MailSecurity e-mail content/exploit checking and anti-virus software; and the GFI LANguard family of network security products. Clients include Microsoft, Telstra, Time Warner Cable, Shell Oil Lubricants, NASA, DHL, Caterpillar, BMW, the US IRS, and the USAF. GFI has five offices in the US, UK, Germany, Australia and Malta, and has a worldwide network of distributors. GFI is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and has won the Microsoft Fusion 2000 (GEM) Packaged Application Partner of the Year award.
GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner
GFI LANguard N.S.S. is a leading security scanner that also offers patch management. Security scanning and patch management go hand in hand: Using one tool to do both makes the process more intuitive and more manageable for the administrator.
GFI LANguard N.S.S. can use the Microsoft Software Update Services (SUS) tool to maintain a centralized database of patches and hotfixes.
- Subscription license renewal (1 year)
- 1 node
- 50-249 licenses
It is important to understand the GFI LanGuard Licensing structure:
- GFI LanGuard licensing is subscription-based. It does not require client device licensing such as CALs (Client Access License), but it is instead licensed by thetotal number of nodes that scans in a given location. A node is defined as a device with an active/assigned IP address.
- GFI LanGuard is licensed by the total number of scanned hosts. The IP address, MAC address, and the hostname are used to identifyeach host.
- GFI LanGuard works with a single licenseat a time. To split or merge your license keys, reach out to your reseller.
License Subscription Inclusions
- Subscriptions can be ordered for one, two, or three years.
- Avalid subscription includes updates to patch database, vulnerability database, and our Technical support through email and phone.
- There is only one key issued per product; subscription for all nodes licensed must end on the same date.
- For add-on licenses, a subscription must be taken out to coincide with the base product expiration date.