SolarWinds NTM License
Network Topology Mapper
Map Your Network Automatically
Finally, you can put down your whiteboard markers and relax while SolarWinds Network Topology Mapper (NTM) does the network mapping for you. Leveraging a unique multi-layer discovery technique, Network Topology Mapper automatically discovers your LAN or WAN and produces comprehensive, easy-to-view network diagrams that integrate OSI Layer 2 and Layer 3 topology data (including switch-to-switch, switch-to-node, and switch-to-router port connections). With two mouse clicks, this data can be exported into Microsoft Office Visio and easily shared with your colleagues.
WHY CHOOSE NETWORK TOPOLOGY MAPPER?
- NTM automatically maps your network, giving your team clear network topology visibility
- When making changes to your network, NTM auto-detects all updates, helping to save you time and resources
- NTM allows you to create multiple maps from a single scan, and supports multiple discovery methods including SNMP v1-v3, ICMP, WMI, CDP, VMware, Hyper-V, and more
- NTM allows you to export maps to Microsoft Visio, PDF, and PNG formats
- NTM addresses reporting needs for PCI compliance, FIPS 140-2, and other regulatory requirements
Auto-Discovery & Detailed Map Creation
Network Topology Mapper automatically discovers your entire network. After the initial scan, comprehensive and detailed network maps are created typically in just minutes. You can also edit node details of map objects and connect network devices manually.
Export Maps to Common Formats
Network Topology Mapper exports network maps to Microsoft Office Visio, PDF, and PNG for-mats, and also schedules updated map export to Orion Network Atlas.
Network Regulatory Compliance
Network Topology Mapper allows you to directly address PCI compliance and other regulations that require maintenance of an up-to-date network diagram. Network Topology Mapper is also FIPS 140-2 compliant.
Multi-Level Network Discovery
Network Topology Mapper performs multi-level discovery to produce an integrated OSI Layer 2 and Layer 3 network map that includes detailed device information.
Auto-Detect Changes to Network Topology
Network Topology Mapper automatically detects new devices and changes to network topology with scheduled network scanning.
Manage Network Inventory
Network Topology Mapper lets you perform inventory management of hardware assets and automate report creation.
Generate Inventory and Network Reports
Network Topology Mapper’s robust reporting tools help you keep track of inventory andnetwork information.