BIG-IP Advanced Firewall Manager
F5 BIG-IP Advanced Firewall Manager™ (AFM) is a high-performance, stateful, full-proxy network firewall designed to guard data centers against incoming threats that enter the network on the most widely deployed protocols—including HTTP/S, SMTP, DNS, and FTP.
By aligning firewall policies with the applications they protect, BIG-IP AFM streamlines application deployment, security, and monitoring. BIG-IP AFM gives enterprises and service providers the scalability, flexibility, performance, and control needed to mitigate the most aggressive attacks before they reach the data center. BIG-IP AFM(BIG-IP Advanced Firewall Manager (AFM) License) forms the core of the F5 application delivery firewall solution.
For more information f5 big-ip software license
- Scales to meet network demand: Meets demanding data center scalability needs with a solution built on top of F5’s proven architecture, hardware systems, and virtual editions.
- Protects with a full-proxy firewall: Terminates incoming client connections and inspects them, mitigating threats based on security and application parameters before forwarding them on to the server.
- Streamlines firewall deployment: Simplifies security configuration with firewall policies oriented around applications and an efficient rules and policy user interface which speeds up app deployment.
- Customizes reporting for visibility: Logs events at high speeds and defines per-application logging configuration, allowing flexibility in log destinations and information logged.Inspects SSL sessions.
- Fully terminates SSL: Connections to identify potentially hidden attacks—and does this at high scale with high throughput.
- Ensures application availability: Provides protection against 38 denial-of-service (DoS) vectors to ensure application availability, with detailed visibility into attack conditions. For certain platforms, SYN flood protection is handled in the hardware.
BIG-IP Advanced Firewall Manager (AFM) Order Pricing
Customers can order various BIG-IP software and licenses by contacting our sales specialists at Golicense.net.
BIG-IP Advanced Firewall Manager (AFM) License
Customers are able to get more information about different BIG-IP licenses from our sales specialists.