Cisco Carrier Routing System (CRS) License
Table of Contents
For more information, Cisco CRS License Part Number
Cisco CRS License
Build the Foundation for the Next-Generation Internet
The Cisco CRS provides outstanding economical scale, IP and optical network convergence, and a proven architecture that’s delivered 10 times the capacity over 10 years. It offers advanced services intelligence, an environmentally-aware design, and system longevity. Furthermore, the CRS-X uses Cisco IOS XR Software, a unique self-healing and distributed operating system.
Features and Capabilities CRS
To deliver video, cloud, and mobile services effectively, service providers need to migrate their 10G network infrastructures to 100G and beyond. They also recognize the importance of scaling economically and quickly adapting to topology shifts.
What’s the best way to do all this? With an elastic core that’s intelligent, programmable, and scalable. An elastic core with the Cisco Carrier Routing System (CRS-X), which can:
- Deliver continuous operations at 400 Gbps per slot
- Offer industry-leading scale from a single chassis to a multi-chassis system
- Support 100G speeds and beyond using programmable Cisco nLight Technology
- Combine intelligent IP, lean core transit, and optical transport services
- Improve network monetization through intelligent Layer 4-7 services
Converged Transport Architecture
Improving Scale and Efficiency in Service Provider Backbone Networks.
Building Cost Effective and Scalable Core Networks
The Elastic Core is a scalable and flexible solution providing the lowest total cost of ownership.