F5 BIG-IP Standard License
Today, the tremendous developments of the digital world have completely changed the shape of businesses. Now applications play a vital role in the success of businesses, while only having applications cannot guarantee success. How to present products to users is one of the most important factors in the impact of applications on the success of businesses. By providing efficient products and solutions in the field of traffic management, accessibility, expandability and security, F5 has been able to significantly increase the efficiency of IP-based applications.
With the structure that F5 BIG-IP creates and the licenses it provides to keep its products up to date, it becomes possible to provide a high-speed, secure and accessible application. The result of this work is creating a pleasant experience for users, the possibility of expanding business without paying additional fees and preventing business losses. One of F5’s slogans is that whatever application connects your customers to your business, we make it fast and secure. The main purpose of F5 can be well understood from this slogan.
What is F5 BIG-IP and what is its application?
Today, applications are an inseparable part of organizational networks and cause innovation and profitability of organizations and businesses. Correctly providing software services to users and ensuring their security is one of the most critical challenges in this field. With the increase in the number of programs and software services, the number of their users also increases, and the continuation of this trend makes their management a challenge.
BIG-IP, the product of F5 company, solves all the challenges of managing applications for managers of organizations. Using the latest version of their licenses (Standard License), this company’s products can bring high flexibility to organizations and prevent unwanted losses. F5 Networks, with a 20-year history in the field of providing protection solutions for Cardberry programs, currently has 76 agencies in 43 countries around the world. According to statistics, 48 of the world’s top 50 companies in the Fortune 50 list use F5 products. All these things show the credibility and quality of F5 products.
Why do organizations need the F5 BIG-IP Standard License?
F5 company, has offered various products, the most famous of which is BIG-IP. In terms of architecture, this hardware equipment has different modules with different efficiency and performance. Different modules are installed on this product and there are different licenses for them, each of which can provide a special feature to managers and simplify the process of network management.
BIG-IP acts as a complete proxy and increases the speed and quality of communication between servers and users. That is, all requests in the network are first transferred to an interface (BIG-IP) and then the interface takes over the task of directing the traffic to the destination.
Because of the high flexibility that BIG-IP gives to organizations, you can deliver your software services and applications to users in a reliable, secure and optimal way. On the other hand, if you intend to develop these services, you can do so with ease. With the help of F5 BIG-IP Standard License, the customization and automation processes of applications can be done faster and with a better understanding of the existing conditions.
The compatibility of this brand’s products with a variety of IP-based applications and easy management through a user-friendly GUI has turned it into a powerful solution. These capabilities lead to increasing the reliability of applications, providing high availability and extraordinary efficiency for organizations’ applications. By using LTM, you can save bandwidth and server costs and avoid possible business and financial losses by increasing your network security and application security.
F5 BIG-IP Standard License Features
By using the licensed products of this reputable brand, you can benefit from its benefits in various fields. We will continue to introduce these benefits.
- Ability to encrypt cookies
- Ability to prevent DDoS attacks
- Possibility of selective encryption
- Protection of sensitive content and data
- Creating a central authentication system
- Ability to hide all server and application error codes and URL references
- Traffic inspection and prevention of malicious traffic
- Prevention of known and unknown attacks in layer 7
- Isolation of applications from malicious network traffic
- Authentication based on SSL and data encryption from source to destination
- Creating a full proxy structure that allows control, review, encryption and decryption of incoming and outgoing traffic of applications
- Increasing server capacity and site responsiveness
- Intelligent traffic compression that frees up bandwidth
- Monitoring applications and ensuring they are working properly
- Reducing downtime and increasing the efficiency of applications
- Simplifying the process of adding applications and servers to the network
- The ability to manage server, application and system errors without the user noticing
- Creating a full proxy structure between users and application servers, which brings optimization and balancing of application traffic in addition to security
- Load Traffic Management or LTM allows you a granular control
- It has the right architecture and tools to send traffic based on a specific feature
- It has many static and dynamic methods to create a comprehensive load balancing
- LTM’s ability to manage the network ranges from simple load balancing to making complex decisions based on server, user, and application status
BIG-IP is a complete proxy. So you can easily inspect, manage and report your application traffic. From basic load balancing to complex traffic management decisions based on customer needs and server or application status, you can manage with this product.
F5 BIG-IP Standard License can optimize the speed and reliability of your applications at the Network and Application layers. Using real-time protocols, traffic management based on the state of servers and applications, extensive communication management and content loading, BIG-IP dramatically improves page load times.
Fast implementation of SSL protocol
The BIG-IP product is capable of encrypting all communications between clients and servers through the secure SSL protocol. This feature is highly scalable and prevents DDoS attacks. This product performs network traffic inspection in different layers and can distinguish malicious traffic from non-malicious traffic.
The F5 BIG-IP Standard License product is programmable. Using the iRules scripting language that F5 has built into this product, you can take control of all its parts. Dealing with zero-day attacks, blocking applications’ sent requests, or dealing with application protocols are only part of iRules’ capabilities.