Imagicle Attedant Console (Blues Attendant)
Blue’s Attendant Console simplifies the job of your Company telephone operators, providing them an interface on their PC to manage, transfer and park inbound calls in an easier way and always be able to monitor the telephone status of their colleagues or search a contact from all the Company phonebooks. Combined with Queue Manager Enterprise, it provides a fully-featured operator console solution, including advanced queuing and auto attendant features.
Imagicle Attendant Console is a client/server application based on Blue’s Attendant Client operator console, plus two mandatory server components Blue’s CTI server (responsible for the CTI dialogue with the UC platform) and Queue Manager Enterprise (responsible for queueing and auto attendant management).
Blue’s Attendant is available in 2 versions:
- Professional, the basic Attendant Console, smart and easy to use, for those operators looking to simplify call handling at an affordable price, where advanced features are not required;
- Enterprise,•the ultimate Attendant Console, features rich, ideal for operators and supervisors that need special services not included in the Professional version as Login / Logout on specific queues, Queued call list and VIP calls, Camp On park, High Availability and Supervisor.
Imagicle Blue’s Attendant Console allows to control IP Phone or Jabber softphone through the PC, with the following features:
- Make calls, hang-up and answer
- Call hold and resume
- Blind transfer
- Announced Transfer, transfer completion or resume
- Standard park
- Camp On park, where the operator can transfer the calls even to busy extensions, getting rid of the call. The call is automatically handled by Queue Manager Enterprise (advanced queueing solution) that queue the call playing hold messages and connecting to the extension when getting available or back to operator after a configurable timeout.
- Scalability: 100 operators and 120 channels for queued calls per instance (physical or virtual), maximum 100 queues. Multiple instances supported
- Provisioning: Manual or automatic from CuCM via AXL or Microsoft AD, LDAP/OpenLDAP systems and CSV files
- High Availability: Active Hot Standby, either on same DC or different DC (Disaster Recovery)
- System alarms: Yes, via e-mail and SNMP
- Queuing and messaging: Flexible and powerful queue configuration with audio messages and distribution algorithm through web interface based on day/night/holiday schedules
- Camp on: Yes, can transfer calls to busy extensions with automatic queuing until available or return to the operator after timeout
- Auto-attendant: Auto attendant module (optional) with super easy 3 steps web wizard to define auto attendant services
- User experience: Paired with Queue Manager Enterprise, it guarantees a complete attendant console solution, with advanced queuing, auto attendant, historical and real-time statistics
- Directories: Maximum 250,000 contacts. From CUCM, LDAP/AD or any other source with connectors included (Salesforce.com, MS Dynamics, etc). Speedy Enterprise – advanced directory management on the server side, with optional XML services
- Report: Yes, both pre-configured historical reports per queue and per agent via web interface and real-time statistics through attendant console
- Supervisor: Yes, from computer (Blue’s Attendant dashboard) and free iPad app
- Supports Jabber Desktop Softphone: Yes (requires no physical telephone)
- Integration with Cisco Presence Server and Lync: Yes, for rich presence status of colleagues to operators
- Call notes: Yes, only for active calls
- Call notifications: Yes, via e-mail and text message with personalized templates that are automatically populated with call info
- Contact notes: Yes, internal contacts
- SMS: Yes, via ready and configurable provider servers
- Caller Country: Automatically show caller country info on queue and, console display and call history
- Transfer to Voicemail: Yes, allows to directly transfer an active call to a user’s voicemail. Compatible with both Cisco Unity and Imagicle SSAM
- Accessibility: Yes, with JAWS and NVDA software
- Reliability: Total. Calls are directed to telephones and can be answered even if the console via PC crashes
- Automatic card opening and SDK for integration with customized apps: Yes, URL link or Windows app with passage of settings
- Protocols and codec: Completely SIP based, supports both G.711 and G.729
- Hold and Wrap up: Yes, both manual (Hold) and automatic after the call has been taken (Wrap up)
- Integration of Plantronics headsets: Yes. Blackwire, Voyager, SAVI models. Allows call answering/ending directly from the headset and automatically sets ready status, logout and hold based on specific events
- Client virtualization support: Yes, with Citrix XenApp/Desktop and Microsoft Terminal Services
- Hybrid scenario support: Available on a project basis
- Globalized Dialing Plan (E.164) support
- Protocols and codec: Queuing based on the SIP protocol, supports both G.711 and G.729. Operator phone control based on TAPI
- Multi-tenant / shared instance support: Yes, by partitioning visibility to both queues, related reports, internal and external directories
- Multi cluster support: Yes, with non-overlapping dialing plan and same UC System version across the clusters
Imagicle Blues Attendant Order PricingCustomers can order various Imagicle software and licenses by contacting our sales specialists at Golicense.net.
Imagicle Blues Attendant LicenseCustomers are able to get more information about different Imagicle licenses from our sales specialists.
Imagicle Blues Attendant Console Enterprise Pack red..
Imagicle Blues Attendant Console Professional ? 1 CAL exp..
Imagicle Blues Attendant Console Enterprise ? 1 CAL exp..
Imagicle Blues Attendant Console Enterprise Pack w/Base Lic.
Imagicle Blues Attendant Console Enterprise ? 1 CAL red..
Imagicle Blues Attendant Console Professional Pack w/Base L.
Imagicle Blues Attendant Console Prof. To Ent. ? 1 CAL upg..