SolarWinds NCM License
Table of Contents
Automated network configuration and change management software to standardize and protect your network. Before you monitor your network, configure it! A reliable and secure network starts with carefully planned, executed, and monitored network configuration and change management. SolarWinds® Network Configuration Manager (NCM) saves time and improves network reliability and security by managing configurations, changes, and compliance for routers, switches, and other network devices from Cisco® , Juniper® , HP® , Dell® , Brocade® , F5® Aruba® , Rukus® , and more.
Network Configuration Manager at a Glance
- Reduce configuration errors using standardized device configurations and deployment automation
- Improve network reliability using change monitoring, alerting, configuration backup, and rollback
- Manage change using workflows to approve updates, and safely delegate work to others with roles and permissions
- Improve network security and compliance by using NCM automation to identify IOS vulnerabilities, upgrade IOS firmware and audit device configs for NIST FISMA, DISA STIG, and DSS PCI compliance
For more information Solarwinds License
SolarWinds NCM Features
- Network Configuration and Change Management
- Configuration Change Automation
- Simplify and standardize recurring or complex configuration changes by creating a single vendor-neutral
- script that can be scheduled and executed on multiple devices.
- Configuration Backup and Restore
- Quickly recover from a configuration change or catastrophic device failure by always having the latest
- device configuration archives to restore.
- Change Monitoring
- Always know when a configuration has changed. An alert signals you to trace the change down to the
- device, and allows you to view what specific changes were made. Now NCM is integrated with Network
- Performance Monitor’s NetPathTM feature for detailed configuration changes when a configuration in the
- network service path has changed.
- Change Management
- Prevent mistakes by reviewing and approving proposed changes using integrated change approval workflow.
- Use role and access permissions to improve delegation and collaboration by controlling who can make
- changes to devices and configurations.
- IOS Vulnerability Scanning
- Improve network security by automatically identifying IOS vulnerabilities and easily upgrading IOS firmware.
- Compliance Assessment and Enforcement
- Always demonstrate compliance to critical security standards using out-of-the-box, automated compliance
- assessments and reports for DISA STIG, NIST FISMA, and PCI DSS. Use automated remediation scripts to
- correct out-of-compliance issues.