Tenable.sc gives you a comprehensive security picture of your network. Built on leading Nessus technology, Tenable.sc discovers unknown assets and vulnerabilities and monitors unexpected network changes before they turn into breaches. Tenable.sc provides the visibility and insight to answer four critical questions at all times.
Tenable.sc is a vulnerability management solution that provides visibility into your attack surface so you can manage and measure your cyber risk. Through advanced analytics, customizable dashboards, reports and workflows, you can understand your risk and know which vulnerabilities to fix first. Built on leading Nessus technology, Tenable.sc gathers and evaluates vulnerability data across multiple Nessus® scanners distributed across your enterprise and illustrates vulnerability trends over time to assess risk and prioritize vulnerabilities. Finally, Tenable.sc includes a configurable workflow engine that helps your security team speed up response and remediation, to reduce overall risk and streamline compliance. Tenable.sc includes Predictive Prioritization, which combines data and threat intelligence across multiple sources, and analyzes them all with a data science algorithm that uses machine learning to anticipate the probability of a vulnerability being leveraged by threat actors. You get real-time insight to help you prioritizing patching and understand which vulnerabilities to remediate first.
- Identify weaknesses by scanning network connected assets for known vulnerabilities, misconfigurations and malware
- Prioritize vulnerabilities with the greatest impact and understand the likelihood a given vulnerability will be exploited in the next 28 days
- Focus on what matters most by quickly identifying what patches to prioritize for the biggest risk reduction.
- Rapidly respond to changes with configurable alerts, notifications and automated actions
- Streamline compliance for the widest range of regulatory/IT standards and best practices
- Comprehensive coverage and visibility
- Continuous monitoring
- Streamlined compliance
- Custom reports and dashboards
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Vulnerability prioritization
Tenable.sc CV includes Predictive Prioritization, which combines data and threat intelligence across multiple sources, and analyzes them all with a data science algorithm that uses machine learning to anticipate the probability of a vulnerability being leveraged by threat actors. You get real-time insight to help you prioritize patching and understand which vulnerabilities to remediate first for the greatest risk reduction.
- Vulnerability Priority Rating: combines threat intelligence and machine learning to determine the likelihood a vulnerability will be exploited in your unique environment.
- Lumin: Calculate and manage cyber risk across your organization, and see how you stack up against the competition with the Tenable. sc and Lumin integration.
For more information, Tenable License
- Highly customizable dashboards/reports: HTML-5 based user interface satisfies the specific needs of CISOs, security management, analysts and practitioners/operators.
- Broad asset coverage: assess servers, endpoints, network devices, operating systems, databases and applications in physical, virtual and cloud infrastructures.
- Continuous asset discovery: discover all mobile devices, physical, virtual and cloud instances on the network, including unauthorized assets.
- Dynamic asset classification: group assets based on policies that meet specific criteria: e.g., Windows 7 assets with vulnerabilities > 30 days old.
- Tenable.sc Director Integration: Single-pane-of glass to manage and view your network across multiple consoles.
- Vulnerability management: multiple scanning options, including passive network monitoring, non-credentialed and credentialed scanning for deep analysis and configuration auditing.
- Agent-based scanning: available for organizations to more easily scan mobile and hard to reach assets.
- Malware detection: leverage built-in threat intelligence feeds (malware indicators, blacklists) to identify advanced malware.
- Assess network health: continuously monitor network traffic looking for suspicious traffic to/from vulnerable systems/ services, unknown devices, botnets, command/control servers.
- Anomaly detection: use statistical and anomalous behavior analysis techniques on external log sources, to automatically discover activity that deviates from he baseline.
- Advanced analytics/trending: provide contextual insight and actionable information to prioritize security issues associated with security posture of all enterprise assets.
- Notification: configurable alerts for administrators to take manual actions via emails, notifications, trouble tickets or to take automated actions via APIs.
- Streamlined compliance: pre-defined checks for industry standards and regulatory mandates, such as CERT, DISA STIG, DHS CDM, FISMA, PCI DSS, HIPAA/HITECH and more.
- Integrations: use out-of-box integrations with patch management, mobile device management, threat intelligence and other third-party products, or use Tenable.sc APIs to develop custom integrations