Arcon PAM License
ARCON | Privileged Access Management (PAM)
ARCON PAM Is Privileged Identity Management solution is a unique risk-control software, appliance (physical or virtual), and service provider in private cloud which helps safeguarding privileged identities by monitoring and securing database assets from malefactors. It is delivered as a set of different modules that are licensed separately.
Benefits of ARCON | PAM SaaS
- ARCON|PAM SaaS eliminates the need for organizations to deploy the application in their own data centers
- Our SaaS solution eliminates the expense of hardware acquisition, provisioning, and maintenance, as well as software licensing, installation and support
- Customers don’t have to maintain or administer Infrastructure, Security or Application aspects of ARCON|PAM SaaS
- A 99.9% uptime SLA, leveraging on the best in class cloud setup from a leading provider
- Small & Medium firms find merit in the ARCON|PAM SaaS offering given the lower operational expense. With reasonable pricing, our offering is an obvious choice for startups and scale-ups covering a wide array of industries
- Leveraging the SaaS offering, customers are able to use the solution for infrastructure & applications deployed in their local data center or on their cloud
- At all times, ARCON|PAM SaaS is an updated version of our solution offering the best in class feature and functionalities
- ARCON|PAM SaaS offers high scalability, which gives customers the option to access more, or fewer, services or features on-demand
- ARCON|PAM SaaS is delivered from over the internet and hence can be accessed from any internet-enabled device and location
ARCON PAM License
ARCON PAM is a full blown Privileged Access Management solution. It has a robust password vaulting technology that comes with AES- 256 Database encryption. Dual Factor Authentication, 4Eye Authentication functionalities and Granular Access Control enables an enterprise to block any unauthorized access attempt to critical information assets.
All access is based on “Need to know” and “Need to do” basis. It has the largest connector stack. Its Single Sign On enables seamless access to a host of devices with just a single click.
It provides comprehensive audit trails and session recordings to ensure that all activities are tracked and these logs are encrypted and separately stored creating a legal hold. The Solution enables an enterprise to monitor and analyze advanced threats in a real time. It has the best-in-class real-time threat analytics.
While the company continues to be a leader in India and the Middle East, it has gained a solid traction in Africa and APAC market thanks cisco to its well-distributed global channel network and strong industry reputation it enjoys in the cyber security domain.
ARCON PAM License is full-functionality solution at the most optimum pricing. More than 250 global enterprises spanning wide-ranging industries such as Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Government Organizations, Media, Health Care, and Fintech have deployed ARCON PAM as of today.