Cisco ISR 2000 License
Cisco ISR 2000 Routers
The Cisco ISR 2000 Series Connected Grid Router is made definitely for the harsh, rugged places which usually found in the energy and utility industries. designed to help warrant a very secure, consistent, and scalable infrastructure, the Cisco 2000 Series offers industry-leading routing capabilities to handle the Smart Grid and other energy delivery communications requirements.
- substation compliance with IEC-61850-3 and IEEE 1613 for utility substation environments
- Integrated security to help utilities address compliance with critical infrastructure protection mandates
- High-availability design for optimum network up time and redundancy
- Network and device management tools for deployments, upgrades, and remote monitoring
- Advanced quality of service (QoS) capabilities to support mission-critical substation communications such as Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Continuous operating temperature range from -40°C to +60°C
- Support for a low-voltage DC power supply (24-60 VDC) and a high-voltage AC/DC power supply (88-300 VDC, 85-264 VAC)
- Hot-swappable, fully redundant power supplies
- Rack height of two-rack units (2 RU)
- Support for a series of WAN connectivity options using Grid Router WAN Interface Cards (GRWICs)
Cisco ISR 2000 Router License
Cisco ISR 2000 routers licenses can be enables by using Product Authorization Key (PAK) for activating specific features.