The Cisco ISR 2000 Series Connected Grid Router is made definitely for the harsh, rugged places which usually found in the energy and utility industries. designed to help warrant a very secure, consistent, and scalable infrastructure, the Cisco 2000 Series offers industry-leading routing capabilities to handle the Smart Grid and other energy delivery communications requirements.
For more information, Security License
- substation compliance with IEC-61850-3 and IEEE 1613 for utility substation environments
- Integrated security to help utilities address compliance with critical infrastructure protection mandates
- High-availability design for optimum network up time and redundancy
- Network and device management tools for deployments, upgrades, and remote monitoring
- Advanced quality of service (QoS) capabilities to support mission-critical substation communications such as Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Continuous operating temperature range from -40°C to +60°C
- Support for a low-voltage DC power supply (24-60 VDC) and a high-voltage AC/DC power supply (88-300 VDC, 85-264 VAC)
- Hot-swappable, fully redundant power supplies
- Rack height of two-rack units (2 RU)
- Support for a series of WAN connectivity options using Grid Router WAN Interface Cards (GRWICs)
Cisco ISR 2000 Router License
Cisco ISR 2000 routers licenses can be enables by using Product Authorization Key (PAK) for activating specific features.
Cisco ISR 2000 Order Pricing
Cisco ISR 2000 Series try to enhance the of infrastructure and applications management in companies and corporate networks. It gives the access layer infrastructure to its trustworthy users. Indeed there are different ways to contact us and order. The customers should proceed from Cisco License price quote to order and link to our experts to give them the best information and guidance. Our experts give the accurate information to the customers to buy related products and licenses.