Cisco 800 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR 800) License
ISR 800 License
Small but mighty business-class routers
Do you have limited space, but need best-in-class routing, voice and video, security, application performance, cloud connection, and wireless capabilities? Cisco 800 Series routers offer all that in a single device. They are well suited for customer premises and priced for small and midsize businesses.
Features and benefits ISR 800
Diverse WAN connectivity
Enable a variety of WAN connections, including xDSL, Ethernet, 3G/4G LTE, and fiber. The series offers a range of performance levels to meet your needs.
Full-service branch platform
Get voice, video, wireless, and data in one integrated router and switch. This desktop form factor is priced affordably for small and midsize businesses.
Encryption, VPN, firewall, and URL filtering are all built in. These security features help you protect your customer experience and data.
Easily manage the 800 Series with drag-and-click interfaces on your premises or with third-party web-based applications.
Cisco 800 Series Integrated Services Routers offer a range of features including:
- Built-in security such as firewall, protection against hackers, encryption, and VPNs for secure connections
- 4-port Switching with up to 20 virtual private network connections for remote access for partners and employees
- Options for high-performance broadband access, depending on your needs
- Optional wireless networking connectivity
- Increased reliability features that let you prioritize voice, video, and data traffic
- Easy setup of connected devices
The Cisco 800M Series Integrated Services Router (ISR) is a modular platform in the Cisco 800 Series ISR product family. Intended for small to medium sites, it provides a flexible array of WAN connectivity options with easy migration among WAN interface types. It runs Cisco IOS Software and delivers built-in security in a single software image with no additional software licenses required. It also integrates application hosting capabilities right in the router.
The Cisco 800M ISR is best suited for the following uses:
● Secure WAN connectivity for branches
● Transmitting transactional data from ATM machines, point-of-sale terminals, and kiosks
● Cellular backup to primary wired links
● Quick, easy connectivity in countries where most WAN infrastructure is cellular: 4G LTE /3G connectivity can be used for primary connections, backup connections, or both
● Locations with WAN services requiring serial connectivity
● Deployments requiring real-time, local data collection and analysis from vending machines, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, and M2M sensors in other applications
There are two Cisco 800M Series ISR models; the part numbers are C841M-4X and C841M-8X. Both integrate a Gigabit Ethernet switch and redundant Gigabit Ethernet WAN uplinks.
Features and benefits
The Cisco 800M Series ISR integrates enterprise-class security and application services while delivering the best price/performance ratio in its class. The router supports highly available and redundant WAN connection options and lets you easily migrate to different WAN connections for investment protection.
The Cisco 800M ISR is the first in the industry to support multiple 3G technologies on the same pluggable WAN interface (the Cisco WIM-3G), providing you with the ability to choose the service provider. The platform is future-enabled, and it provides an open, extensible environment for developing and hosting applications at the network edge for local processing right in the router. The routers support single-pane-of-glass management and the 3G/4G cellular Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) MIB.
The Cisco 800M ISR will support Cisco Fourth-Generation Long-Term Evolution (4G LTE Category 4) Wireless WAN Interface Module (WIM) to provide the next generation of wireless WAN primary, backhaul, and backup solutions.