Cisco 800 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR 800)
Small but mighty business-class routers
Do you have limited space, but need best-in-class routing, voice and video, security, application performance, cloud connection, and wireless capabilities? Cisco 800 Series routers offer all that in a single device. They are well suited for customer premises and priced for small and midsize businesses.
Features and benefits
Diverse WAN connectivity
Enable a variety of WAN connections, including xDSL, Ethernet, 3G/4G LTE, and fiber. The series offers a range of performance levels to meet your needs.
Full-service branch platform
Get voice, video, wireless, and data in one integrated router and switch. This desktop form factor is priced affordably for small and midsize businesses.
Encryption, VPN, firewall, and URL filtering are all built in. These security features help you protect your customer experience and data.
Easily manage the 800 Series with drag-and-click interfaces on your premises or with third-party web-based applications.
Cisco 800 Series Integrated Services Routers offer a range of features including:
- Built-in security such as firewall, protection against hackers, encryption, and VPNs for secure connections
- 4-port Switching with up to 20 virtual private network connections for remote access for partners and employees
- Options for high-performance broadband access, depending on your needs
- Optional wireless networking connectivity
- Increased reliability features that let you prioritize voice, video, and data traffic
- Easy setup of connected devices