Table of Contents
ManageEngine produces professional products in the field of data center management and management of large enterprise networks. This company is one of the subgroups of ZOHO, which was established in 1999 and has introduced various products in the field of management and monitoring to the world. The headquarters of this company is in California and its programming, R&D and support team is based in India. More than 90,000 companies worldwide trust ManageEngine License products to manage networks and data centers, business applications, services and IT security. Also, more than 300,000 network administrators have optimized their network systems using free versions of these products.
Why do businesses need an access management solution?
With the exponential growth of data breaches, organizations must adopt governance practices and tools to prevent threats and increase operational efficiency. Accessing the corporate perimeter is easier than ever with remote work. For many organizations, much of the workload is stored and shared across a wide variety of on-premise and cloud applications. This is why many organizations use detailed access control solutions to meet authentication requirements.
The license Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions help to securely manage users’ digital identities. IAM includes three main components: identification, authentication, and authorization. By limiting access to mission-critical resources and ensuring data protection, IT administrators can detect privileged access abuses. IAM solutions protect the organization from security incidents by setting parameters in the system to detect anomalous activity that otherwise would not be detected. These IAM security features help build an effective security infrastructure.
How can it help?
- Simplify the transition to remote work and effectively manage the identity of remote users. Enable single sign-on (SSO) for fast and secure access to corporate resources and implement multi-factor authentication (MFA) to strengthen security.
- Keep an eye on all privileged access paths to mission-critical resources within your network. Enforce granular access restrictions and request-based approval workflows for privileged accounts.
- Gain double control over privileged access with real-time session monitoring and anomaly detection. Effectively reduce persistent privileges and privileged account proliferation by providing just-in-time privilege elevation for domain accounts.
- Deploy Zero Trust to protect the growing perimeter of your network. Validate each respective user, employee, contractor, and endpoint before building trust with behavior-based security analytics. Make informed decisions about data, people, devices, workloads and networks.
- Manage IT disruptions by automating tedious routines like provisioning, deprovisioning, and resetting passwords. Empower your workforce with seamless identity self-service for on-premise and cloud applications.
- With this licensed solution you can protect your hybrid cloud infrastructure where data is stored on mixed computing platforms made up of local servers and private or public clouds. Monitor network traffic and apply granular visibility into your online offline environment. Develop cross-platform risk profiles and enable adaptive access to resources based on rigorous contextual authentication.
Why do organizations need an enterprise service management solution?
The success of a company depends on the quality of the services it renders to its employees and its customers. To deliver services efficiently, companies are turning to service management. However, implementing service management best practices has everything to do with using the right technology, as well as designing the right processes.
Strike the right balance and the following benefits include responsive service delivery, seamless customer experience, simplified service management, intelligent automation, and privacy compliance. With over a decade of experience in IT and customer service management, we understand the requirements of different companies and provide multiple service management solutions based on industry best practices. Our solutions enable your organization to deliver a first-class customer experience out of the box.
How does it helps?
- Create unique support plans and maintain SLA compliance for each SLA.
- Increase employee productivity with a fully customizable self-service portal and comprehensive service catalog.
- Get a quick visual summary of all your requests and monitor them in one place with Kanban-based ticket management.
- Ensure that service management crosses the line between IT and business with the capabilities of the enterprise service desk.
- Build and manage customer relationships with simplified service management across the enterprise and contextual integrations with line-of-business applications.
- Standardize service delivery with visual process flows and AI-powered automations. Gain a single source of truth about your organization’s IT infrastructure with IT asset management.
Why do businesses need a unified endpoint management solution?
From hiring employees and implementing operating systems and applications to managing and troubleshooting corporate and personal devices, organizations must meet the needs of their diverse workforce. A UEMS solution provides end-to-end integration of device management and endpoint security. This increases staff productivity without compromising data security.
Attackers are constantly looking for access points to corporate networks. An unauthorized device, an unmonitored browser, a malicious application, or a misconfiguration are often enough to bring down an entire network. Tracking these gaps in the ever-increasing number of endpoints that make up the network is impossible manually and requires a UEMS solution.
How can a unified security solution help?
- Monitor, manage and troubleshoot your remote workforce through remote control sessions.
- Configure a Zero Trust environment with application-specific endpoint permission management.
- Protect device data, block or allow apps, monitor threats and reduce the risk of corporate data leaks.
- Regularly scan your network for vulnerabilities, threats, misconfigurations, and high-risk software.
- Prevent data leaks, data theft, and insider attacks by monitoring and limiting the use of USB drives and other devices.
- Increase productivity and block high-risk applications by blacklisting them. Allow only trusted apps by whitelisting apps.
- Integrate with various help desk solutions to perform endpoint management tasks from the help desk console and use single sign-on.
- Manage a wide variety of IT endpoints, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops, smartwatches, smart TVs and browsers, across multiple operating systems.
- Automatically patch and update all your operating systems and over 350 third-party applications. Significantly reduce hardware and software costs with timely asset scans, software metering, and software license management.
- Save hours of testing and patching by automating the management of third-party operating systems and patches and tailoring them to your business requirements. Protect your network from browser-based attacks by allowing access only to trusted websites and monitoring plug-ins.